Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,242 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 04, 2014, 12:53:26 PM
Annnnd I just finished the Breaking Bad season 4 finale! Holy shit, this show! :o So many things I want to say, but I'm sure they've all been discussed before. Just... wow.

Spoiler
I won.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Three episodes into Breaking Bad's fifth season. Great way to kickstart the end. It's been an excellent ride so far, and I cannot wait to see where it takes me.

I mentioned before that I had something pretty big about the finale spoiled for me, but honestly I still know nothing about how or why it happens and that alone has me ridiculously excited to reach the conclusion.

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season One

Breaking Bad
Cat's in the Bag...
...And the Bag's in the River
Cancer Man

Welp I am hooked. I love the character of Walter White. He's part family man, criminal and anti-hero. He has a dark side to him and I like that. The scene when he put the broken plate together and discovered the missing piece was just brilliant. I can't wait to follow more of this character's journey.

And it looks like Ken lost. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 05, 2014, 02:45:30 PM
Three episodes into Breaking Bad's fifth season. Great way to kickstart the end. It's been an excellent ride so far, and I cannot wait to see where it takes me.

I mentioned before that I had something pretty big about the finale spoiled for me, but honestly I still know nothing about how or why it happens and that alone has me ridiculously excited to reach the conclusion.

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 05, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
Breaking Bad Season One

Breaking Bad
Cat's in the Bag...
...And the Bag's in the River
Cancer Man

Welp I am hooked. I love the character of Walter White. He's part family man, criminal and anti-hero. He has a dark side to him and I like that. The scene when he put the broken plate together and discovered the missing piece was just brilliant. I can't wait to follow more of this character's journey.

And it looks like Ken lost. 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season One

Gray Matter
Crazy Handful of Nothin

Holy shit that last episode was badass. Walt shaves his head. Adopts the Heisenberg persona and blows up the Meth dealer's office and walks out of the building like a jefe with the money.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Walter White, stay out of Heisenberg's territory.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Naruto Shippuden- Episode 364

RIP

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 05, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
The scene when he put the broken plate together and discovered the missing piece was just brilliant.

Oh God yes, one of the best scenes in the show!

And it only gets better and better and better. 8)

Just watched episodes four and five... Holy shit Todd :o

Annnd I finished the first half of season five... hsgsgehrhehhehwveshdhdhdndjfhfhhd

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2014, 02:47:36 AM
Annnd I finished the first half of season five... hsgsgehrhehhehwveshdhdhdndjfhfhhd
Spoiler
Mike...  :'(

The opening scene in episode 6 where they're silently deconstructing the dirtbike and digging Drew Sharp's body out of the dirt in the back of the truck is one of my favorite scenes in the show. The score is so minimal and eerie and the looks on all of their faces says everything. Especially Mike's when they start taking the body out of the trunk; he just knows that he should have never associated with these people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ArBmigdISM#ws
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Watched the first 7 episodes of Breaking Bad.

Fantastic show but it is a little shaky in the beginning and I have minor gripes with the existence of certain scenes in otherwise amazing episodes. I wouldn't say it's the best series but it's certainly one of the best. And the episodes are getting progressively better so that's a good sign. I really enjoy all the characters apart from Hank (which I'm sure is intentional).

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 07, 2014, 05:12:46 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2014, 02:47:36 AM
Spoiler
Mike...  :'(

The opening scene in episode 6 where they're silently deconstructing the dirtbike and digging Drew Sharp's body out of the dirt in the back of the truck is one of my favorite scenes in the show. The score is so minimal and eerie and the looks on all of their faces says everything. Especially Mike's when they start taking the body out of the trunk; he just knows that he should have never associated with these people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ArBmigdISM#ws
[close]

Aye, that scene was fantastic. Really hard to watch, coming off of the events of the previous episode.

Spoiler
When Todd shot that kid I wanted to say that Walt was in over his head, but damn it I can't even say that. :( Walt certainly didn't expect that or want it to happen, but it's not like he's above risking the lives of children to get what he wants. I can't believe how much he has evolved since the beginning of the series. It has been a fantastic, gut-wrenching viewing experience up to this point, and I can't wait to finish it up.

And I want to watch Better Call Saul now if only to see more Mike :'(
[close]

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 07, 2014, 10:52:13 AM
Watched the first 7 episodes of Breaking Bad.

Fantastic show but it is a little shaky in the beginning and I have minor gripes with the existence of certain scenes in otherwise amazing episodes. I wouldn't say it's the best series but it's certainly one of the best. And the episodes are getting progressively better so that's a good sign. I really enjoy all the characters apart from Hank (which I'm sure is intentional).

I think I speak for everyone when I say it only gets better as it goes on. The first season is an excellent introduction to the series and its characters and lays the foundation extremely well, but each season builds on it in great ways that just make it a better show each time.

I liked Hank right from the beginning, but as the show progresses he definitely becomes less of the intended walking cliché that he is in season one and comes into his own. He has some great material coming up pretty soon in season two, actually.

Vertigo

Vertigo

You don't speak for me Nighty, I found season 5 quite a tough watch. :P
4's definitely a highlight of TV drama as a whole, though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 07, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say it only gets better as it goes on. The first season is an excellent introduction to the series and its characters and lays the foundation extremely well, but each season builds on it in great ways that just make it a better show each time.

Yep, I'll agree with this. Each season steadily gets better and better. Season 1 is the weakest largely because it's all set up and got cut short by the writer's strike. Thatbeing said, the reduced episode count probably helped in the long run.

Spoiler
The original plan was to kill off Pinkman in the Season 1 finale. Can't say i would have liked that.
[close]

QuoteI liked Hank right from the beginning, but as the show progresses he definitely becomes less of the intended walking cliché that he is in season one and comes into his own. He has some great material coming up pretty soon in season two, actually.

Yep. Hank's character gets deconstructed to hell and back over the next couple of seasons.

Nightmare Asylum

Breaking Bad "Blood Money"

"I suggest you tread lightly..."

Vickers

Vickers

The first 2 seasons of the IT Crowd. And by 2 seasons, I mean 12 episodes.

It's a great show but also the kind of show you can complete in a day or two. Naturally it only lasted 4 seasons (24 episodes) while a sitcom like The Big Bang Theory has completed its seventh season and averages around 24 episodes a season. I know they're from 2 different countries but it's still unfortunate. I guess I'll soon see if the last 2 seasons were the show's downfall.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed