Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,085 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 21, 2014, 10:21:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 21, 2014, 10:03:35 PM
Powerpuff Girls Special
Your thoughts?

It was good. I liked that it felt like just another episode, that it wasn't trying to be some big revival or something. I still need to get used to the animation, because sometimes the facial expressions just didn't feel right. Anyway, the special was funny, the characters didn't feel out of character, all in all it was good to have them back again at least for one day.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Arthur.

And I say Hey! Hey! What a wonderful kind of day! If you could learn to work and play, and get along with each other!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 21, 2014, 10:23:31 PM
Powerpuff Girls Special
Your thoughts?

It was good. I liked that it felt like just another episode, that it wasn't trying to be some big revival or something. I still need to get used to the animation, because sometimes the facial expressions just didn't feel right. Anyway, the special was funny, the characters didn't feel out of character, all in all it was good to have them back again at least for one day.
The facial expressions were at times misleading, but I agree that it wasn't trying to be any rival to the original. It kinda reminded me of the Urusei Yatsura - The Obstacle Course Swim Meet OVA anniversary special, all the original characters are back in "current" animation format and nothing had really changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1O9ed_Jk4#

Nightmare Asylum

CAPRICA

^^^ Finally got around to it while the laptop was getting repaired. On to Blood and Chrome and finally get to seeing Battlestar Galactica as I've planned for 10 years...christ.

Can not wait to hear your thoughts on BSG! ;D I still need to watch Blood and Chrome, myself...

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 21, 2014, 10:36:07 PM
Arthur.

And I say Hey! Hey! What a wonderful kind of day! If you could learn to work and play, and get along with each other!

Loved it when I was young.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jan 22, 2014, 04:24:55 AM
Arthur.

Hated it when I was young (probably bc my siblings hogged the TV with that after school)

Klondike Parts I and II

My goodness, what a great show! Ridley Scott did a great job, everything is very time period accurate, thank goodness diseases are really toned down, amazing what a century of medicine and medical breakthrus can do. My dad would have liked this show, if he was still around. Can not wait for Part III (finale) tom night!  :)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 22, 2014, 05:26:12 AM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jan 22, 2014, 04:24:55 AM
Arthur.

Hated it when I was young (probably bc my siblings hogged the TV with that after school)

Klondike Parts I and II

My goodness, what a great show! Ridley Scott did a great job, everything is very time period accurate, thank goodness diseases are really toned down, amazing what a century of medicine and medical breakthrus can do. My dad would have liked this show, if he was still around. Can not wait for Part III (finale) tom night!  :)

I get dat

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 21, 2014, 11:04:37 AM
Space Dandy - Episode 3

Goddamn I love this show. Pure groovy cosmic madness. Can't wait to get the soundtrack, I need those opening and closing credits themes in particular.

Dem themes, like we are getting some continuation next ep

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 21, 2014, 10:46:05 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 21, 2014, 10:23:31 PM
Powerpuff Girls Special
Your thoughts?

The facial expressions were at times misleading, but I agree that it wasn't trying to be any rival to the original. It kinda reminded me of the Urusei Yatsura - The Obstacle Course Swim Meet OVA anniversary special, all the original characters are back in "current" animation format and nothing had really changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1O9ed_Jk4#

That was pretty cool, I love anniversary specials.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I never get tired of Ryuunosuke fighting with her hilarious, oblivious dad! Also the part with Ataru splashing Ranma saying she looks better that way was great, classic Ataru Moroboshi atrocity!

Eva

Eva

True Detective episodes 1+2

I was hooked 10 minutes into this. Love the characters, the atmospheric setting, the slow pace, taking its time to tell a good story. If I didn't know better, I'd think these guys had a look at Memories Of Murder before shooting this series, because it has a very similar feel to it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

frak

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Digimon - Series One.

Spoiler
10/10, best animu ever. No 2deep4u shite, extremely aware of the fact that it's effectively an advertisement which leads to some hilarious things being snuck in by the writers and artists, basically to the point of self parody. Also some bitchin' creature designs, several of which are rather pleasant Alien rip-offs.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Last night's Arrow...Brother Blood being shown how expendable he is by a certain someone was the best damn moment, UNF!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed