Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,071 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 27, 2013, 09:34:01 PM
Oh man, season five is just so badass. Lucifer became one of my favorite characters from that show. Pellegrino plays him so well. Just wait until Hammer of the Gods. 8)

Ahh yeah, I remember your fantastic set you had on a few months back 8) Looking forward to that episode!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S5E07-08 'The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester' and 'Changing Channels'

Trickster episodes are always an absolute blast, and 'Changing Channels' was definitely not an exception. I don't think this show had me laughing this hard since his last appearance back in season three. I thought the big revelation near the end was handled very well and introduced some pretty interesting ideas, and I can't wait to see what it does for the character in the future.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 28, 2013, 02:00:24 PM
Supernatural S5E07-08 'The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester' and 'Changing Channels'

Trickster episodes are always an absolute blast, and 'Changing Channels' was definitely not an exception. I don't think this show had me laughing this hard since his last appearance back in season three. I thought the big revelation near the end was handled very well and introduced some pretty interesting ideas, and I can't wait to see what it does for the character in the future.

Speaking of...

Spoiler
Archangels. What did you think of Raphael? His intro and his wings were some of the coolest things in Season 5. 8)
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, that was great. Loved his "And the eastern seaboard" line 8)

Just watched episodes 9 and 10, 'The Real Ghostbusters' and 'Abandon All Hope...'.

'The Real Ghostbusters' was another really fun episode. Chuck was awesome as always, and the way the convention stuff was handled was hilarious. Seasons four and five have had a lot of very interesting self-referential meta episodes like this.

And then came 'Abandon All Hope...'. I can help but praise Pellegrino in his portrayal of the terrifying Lucifer. And Crowley was a lot of fun; I am very much looking forward to seeing more of him down the line. Cas was also a big standout in the episode, with his scenes with Lucifer and Meg being among the highlights. And then, of course, there was that scene... :'(

Spoiler
RIP Ellen and Jo :'(
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oi, Supernatural fans. How much do you think it would cost to catch up on Supernatural legally?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 28, 2013, 06:37:34 PM
Oi, Supernatural fans. How much do you think it would cost to catch up on Supernatural legally?

Well, I've been grabbing the seasons online from eBay and Amazon. Bought the first two used for a little under $20 each, but the packaging of the second one was damaged so I started paying a few extra bucks and got three-five new new at a little closer to the $20 mark.

The only one that I'm assuming is going to cost much above that is eight, since it has yet to be released.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Hmmmmm. Doesn't sound too bad.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S5E11-13 'Sam, Interrupted', 'Swap Meat', and 'The Song Remains The Same'

'Sam, Interrupted' was actually really creepy. The premise reminded me a bit of the season 2 episode 'Folsom Prison Blues', obviously substitution the prison with the mental institute. 'This Song Remains The Same' was excellent. I am amazed at how well Supernatural has handled time travel so far.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 29, 2013, 04:22:37 PM'This Song Remains The Same' was excellent. I am amazed at how well Supernatural has handled time travel so far.

What did you think of...

Spoiler
Michael. ;)
[close]

Never really did care that much for 'Swap Meat' though.

Nightmare Asylum

I liked him a lot. Been waiting for him to make his appearance, and it didn't disappoint.

In 'Swap Meat', was that demon intended to be
Spoiler
Meg
[close]
? They never referred to it by that name, but the voice and mannerisms had me thinking it was her.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 29, 2013, 06:09:31 PM
I liked him a lot. Been waiting for him to make his appearance, and it didn't disappoint.

In 'Swap Meat', was that demon intended to be
Spoiler
Meg
[close]
? They never referred to it by that name, but the voice and mannerisms had me thinking it was her.

Nah, I don't think that was supposed to be her. At least I never got that impression.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 28, 2013, 06:37:34 PM

Do it, Cal. Do it.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S5E14 'My Bloody Valentine'

This one completely took me by surprise. Despite the disgusting opening scene involving a very, erm, hungry couple, I though this was going to be a comedic episode. And for the first half or so it was. But when it took a darker turn it became one of the best episodes of the season.
Spoiler
T'was very cool seeing Famine do his thing, and how he essentially brought back the scary season four Sam. And since coming back from Hell Dean just continues to look more and more beat with each and every episode.
[close]

Oh, Castiel continues to be a scene-stealer :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I think I'll actually get back to watching Twin peaks now that my internet is back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed