Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,280 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rong on Jul 23, 2013, 12:53:01 AM
Falling skies s3 ep 8.

This show... i f**king hate it, they had such a cool concept with Volm and i want more doug jones and Volm Tech, instead we got a shitty inception riff... and its insanely predictable...
How are you that far in?!  :o

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 23, 2013, 04:01:20 AM
Quote from: Rong on Jul 23, 2013, 12:53:01 AM
Falling skies s3 ep 8.

This show... i f**king hate it, they had such a cool concept with Volm and i want more doug jones and Volm Tech, instead we got a shitty inception riff... and its insanely predictable...
How are you that far in?!  :o

Spoiler
Spoiler
I DONT KNOW!!!
[close]
[close]

Vepariga

Vepariga

um some episodes of..Animals of Farthing Wood. lol

Eva

Eva

A network channel here ran with a The River marathon, but after the first episode, I just couldn't be bothered anymore, despite the talent involved. I was bored and I hated the sequences where they mimicked the found footage style. I just hate that shite.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Vepariga on Jul 23, 2013, 12:12:38 PM

I remember that being a tad dark in places, then losing the plot when they actually found the wood (or whatever it was they were searching for). Does it hold up?

Keg

Keg

Luther.

Series 3 finale was on tonight in the UK. More of a mini series I suppose rather than a full blown one.

Only started watching it last week but there was only 14 episodes in total so I managed to catch up on Netflix and the iPlayer for tonights finale.

Great series and surprisingly dark and violent for a BBC production.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm about midway through series 1 of that. I'm liking it, but not loving it. I've heard that series 2 is phenomenal, though, so I keep watching.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Keg on Jul 24, 2013, 12:06:56 AMGreat series and surprisingly dark and violent for a BBC production.

Bit too nasty for my liking actually. I've only seen the first episode of season 3 so far, had the rest piling up on my Sky box for the last few weeks. I did love the second season, with its whacky antagonists and the mini-movie approach lending an epic scale. And Idris Elba, as always, is a paragon of charisma, talent and awesomeness. But season 3 just seems to be following the trend of unpleasant Scandinavian housewife-botherers.

Keg

Keg

Didnt really see much difference in Seasons 2 and 3. Season 1 is the most straight up crime drama whereas Season's 2 and 3 lean more toward horror in some episodes. Actually for both Season 2 and 3 the opening episodes are filled with dread and alot of tension but they both finish the series with a more in your face storyline.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S2E12-13 'Nightshifter' and 'Houses of the Holy'

These two episodes couldn't have been more different from one another, but they were both great in their own ways. I can definitely see why 'Nightshifter' is a favorite of First Blood's, and I really liked a lot of the religious themes that served as the focus of 'Houses of the Holy'. I suspect those will become important down the line, when
Spoiler
angels
[close]
are actually introduced for real.

It was also particularly cool that 'Houses of the Holy' took place close to home, though I will say that I didn't exactly see anything that screamed "home" to me :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

After the next episode, there's Tall Tales. If you haven't already, don't read the episode preview for that one. You're better of not knowing what's going on. Let's just say it's one of the best episodes in the entire series. ;D

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 23, 2013, 11:39:54 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Jul 23, 2013, 12:12:38 PM

I remember that being a tad dark in places, then losing the plot when they actually found the wood (or whatever it was they were searching for). Does it hold up?

oh yeah it holds up fine today,the storys and messages are still raw. even the amount of character deaths,like Kestrel eating Mrs mouse,still raise an eyebrow and tug the heartstrings 

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 24, 2013, 10:52:45 AM
After the next episode, there's Tall Tales. If you haven't already, don't read the episode preview for that one. You're better of not knowing what's going on. Let's just say it's one of the best episodes in the entire series. ;D

;D ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Lost S3E01-03 'A Tale of Two Cities', 'The Glass Ballerina', and 'Further Instructions'

This season is off to a very strange start; loving it, though! The opening scene completely caught me off guard, and that scene in 'Further Instructions' with
Spoiler
Boone taking Locke through the airport
[close]
was fantastic.

Also, Desmond is awesome :D

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 25, 2013, 06:10:31 PM
Also, Desmond is awesome :D

You ain't seen nothin' yet. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed