Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,212 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 28, 2013, 08:26:04 AM
Did you finish series 1 of The Fall yet, Veps?

Watching the last two eps tomorrow, but hell its good..real good.

I love it how just when you think not much is happening it punches you in the face from the shadows.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E05-7 'Bloody Mary', 'Skin', and 'Hook Man'

Another very fun batch of episodes. I found it cool seeing some legends that I'm fairly familiar with provide the basis for 'Bloody Mary' and 'Hook Man' (and 'Bloody Mary' genuinely creeped me out on more than one occasion).

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 28, 2013, 01:18:03 PM
Supernatural S1E05-7 'Bloody Mary', 'Skin', and 'Hook Man'

Another very fun batch of episodes. I found it cool seeing some legends that I'm fairly familiar with provide the basis for 'Bloody Mary' and 'Hook Man' (and 'Bloody Mary' genuinely creeped me out on more than one occasion).

I remember watching 'Bloody Mary' for the first time with the DVD set at my grandma's house on my old DVD player. We had a friend over that lived in the neighborhood so after that episode was over, we hurried into the bathroom and tried it out. I was too much of a wuss and ran out of there. XD

Also been watching Supernatural, forgot what season--but the episode was titled 'Mystery Spot'. The one where Dean keeps dying on Tuesday--which turns out to be Tuesday every day. One of my old favorites that they played on TNT.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 28, 2013, 01:18:03 PMSupernatural S1E05-7 'Bloody Mary', 'Skin', and 'Hook Man'

Skin is an excellent episode and it also lays the groundwork for the Winchesters trouble with the law.

xenokris

xenokris

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 28, 2013, 03:42:40 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 28, 2013, 01:18:03 PMSupernatural S1E05-7 'Bloody Mary', 'Skin', and 'Hook Man'

Skin is an excellent episode and it also lays the groundwork for the Winchesters trouble with the law.
Wow reading this I realized it has been awhile since I've seen season 1 of supernatural, last supernatural episode I watched was season eight's season finale "sacrifice" episode, BTW I loved watching dean and sam outsmart the law it was hilarious to me.  :laugh: :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, 'Skin' was pretty awesome. Can't wait to see just how its going to impact the characters in the long run.

Lie

Lie

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E08-9 'Bugs' and 'Home'

'Home' was fantastic in so many ways. It upped the scares, the drama, and the weight of the overarching story in an immense way; out of the few episodes of this show that I have seen so far, 'Home' has certainly been the best and it should go without saying that it has me very, very excited for the coming episodes.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Enter John Winchester. 8)

Also, just one more episode, then its time for Scarecrow, one of my favorite episodes from Season 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0#

Vickers

Vickers

I want to eventually start watching Supernatural but I'll admit that I'm worried that it's already going into it's 9th season. Does it ever feel overlong and unnecessarily dragged out?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 30, 2013, 07:34:00 PMI want to eventually start watching Supernatural but I'll admit that I'm worried that it's already going into it's 9th season. Does it ever feel overlong and unnecessarily dragged out?

Yes, it does, after the fifth season. But then again, as the series was originally intended to end by then, you could just stop watching after Season 5 and be satisfied. Right now it's the best place to stop, unless you feel the need to see everything.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 30, 2013, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Jun 30, 2013, 07:34:00 PMI want to eventually start watching Supernatural but I'll admit that I'm worried that it's already going into it's 9th season. Does it ever feel overlong and unnecessarily dragged out?

Yes, it does, after the fifth season. But then again, as the series was originally intended to end by then, you could just stop watching after Season 5 and be satisfied. Right now it's the best place to stop, unless you feel the need to see everything.

Ah, good. 8) So season 6 came as a surprise then?

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm not really sure, I didn't really keep an eye on any behind-the-scenes stuff back then. When I started watching the show, Season 5 was already over and Season 6 was filming. I think they renewed the show before they filmed the Season 5 finale however and made changes to reflect that. It's still a good place to end though. :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Transformers Prime episode 01 - 'Darkness Rising: Part 1'

I really really enjoyed this introduction to the series. As far as favorite male Autobots go, I liked Cliffhanger and Roadblock. Bumblebee was as adorable as ever (even if he did crush that one kids RC car). Arcee has to be my all time favorite character, and the return of Megatron has gotten me hooked on the series. You can now color me a Tf Prime fan!

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E10-11 'Asylum' and 'Scarecrow'

Seems that, since 'Home', the show has definitely found its footing. Loved the transition from the end of 'Asylum' to the beginning of 'Scarecrow'. Shas, you were absolutely right about 'Scarecrow'. Probably my second favorite episode so far, after 'Home'. And and I can not wait to see what's up with that ending.

Also, I just want to say now that I called that there would be references to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and The Shining in 'Asylum' :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed