Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,155 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well I guess its not too bad, seeing as its only three episodes. Sucks that it has to come during the series' highest point so far, though :P

So far the only episode that I haven't really cared for is 'Black Market'.

Actually, I have one spoileish question that just popped in my mind.

Spoiler
Maybe I'm forgetting something, but what ever happened to Baltar's Cylon test that he developed in the first season? I know that he was unsure if it was completely accurate or not, but it seemed to work well enough on Boomer.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I haven't seen the show for a while, but I'm pretty sure it was deemed ineffective at one point and the tests were ordered to stop.
Spoiler
I think it was after Boomer was revealed to be a Cylon after shooting Adama.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OK, I remember that. But seeing as it was accurate about that, I wonder if it would have been completely accurate in the long run. Could potentially help save Baltar a bit of trouble with his current dilemma ;)

Battlestar Galactica S3E14-15 'The Woman King' and 'A Day In The Life'

Neither were exceptionally bad episodes (both were better than 'Black Market', at least) but they certainly felt like they dropped the ball a bit after the near-perfect season that it has been so far. Even still, there were some great things sprinkled throughout. I loved getting a bit more of a look at Helo's and Sharon's relationship and seeing a bit more of Number 6 in 'The Woman King', and the stuff with Chief and Callie was great in 'A Day In The Life'.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Doctor Who - Series 5

The Eleventh Hour

A pretty great introduction to the character and his new companion, Amy Pond. I really liked Matt Smith as the Doctor and Karen Gillan was lovely. Can't wait to see more of this. I definitely enjoyed it more than what I saw of the Eccleston version.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

NA, just wait till you get to the S3 finale. GRRRUUHHHH.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Doctor Who - Series 5

The Beast Below

An excellent episode. Kind of creepy, but with a nice twist.

Victory of the Daleks

Not as good as the first two episodes, but the Daleks were interesting.

Lie

Lie

The best below was a good episode love the tiny bit at the end that leaves you thinking "Awww shit! :o".

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S3E16-17 'Dirty Hands' and 'Maelstrom'

EDIT: All right, I can collect my thoughts a little bit. The ending of 'Maelstrom' actually drained me out... since I made this post I haven't done much but stare at this screen.

I don't believe that the ending is actually, well, the ending...but my God, my jaw was on the floor.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, that ending, everytime, just releases the dam. :'(

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

To Catch a Predator

Is it wrong that I find this show hilarious?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 03, 2013, 08:44:03 AM
To Catch a Predator

You're not alone.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 03, 2013, 08:48:54 AM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 03, 2013, 08:44:03 AM
To Catch a Predator

Your not alone.

I should be horrified, but I find myself laughing every time I watch it

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S3E18-20 'The Son Also Rises', 'Crossroads, Part 1', and 'Crossroads, Part 2'

HOLY.

FRAKING.

SHIT.

I'm in shock. I was literally on my feet during the ending of the episode.

HUGE SPOILERS right here:

Spoiler
Spoiler
After 'Malestrom' I could tell that Starbuck wasn't dead, and I could tell by the way that this episode was going that she would pop up again by the end. But my God, that final scene. And the stuff with Tigh, Chief, Sam, and Roslin's secretary (her name is slipping my mind) that led up to it....my jaw was on the floor.

The ending montage, with everyone resuming their positions, left me with shivers running down my spine. And the music just made everything all the more powerful.
[close]
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Heh, we're at the same point in our watch-throughs, now. :D

Vertigo

Vertigo

The Tudors, partway into season 2.

Are you seriously trying to make me feel sorry for Thomas More? Seriously? He f**ked Alan Grant, there's no coming back from that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed