Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,358 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Watched it all in one go. It's pretty good. A lot more influence from Neuromancer than the video game.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on Dec 29, 2022, 05:52:17 AMThe Watcher - Ep 4-7.
What a disappointing ending.

I agree! to me it was as if Scott's Alien was released in such a way, that the movie abruptly ends when Ripley discovers Special Order 937.

I'm serious, it was pretty weird. :o I mean I know the whole true events thing...and that the author of the letters was never found, but they must have been creative and come up with something for the sake of "storytelling" so to speak😂

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Midsomer Murders

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Inside Man Episodes 3-4

This only got worse as it went along. The Stanley Tucci scenes were still great, though, it was just everything else that descended into giant pit of suck.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jekyll (2007) E1-2

Pretty interesting so far. And it has Wedge.

Stitch

Stitch

Cobra Kai season 5.

It's great. Not sure how they'll continue the story into a future season, though, since most of the conflict was wrapped up in this one.

Prez

Prez

War of the Worlds - Season 3 episode 7.

Black Snow - Episodes 1-3. Nice to see Fimmel doing more local work.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jekyll (2007) E3-4

Lol get f**ked Benjamin.  :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Pennyworth Season 3 episode 6

I'm continually surprised by how entertaining this show actually is.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jekyll (2007) E5-6

Well that got weird.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Castle Rock : Season I ~ ep1 & ep2 -

I was curious about the mythical Castle Rock from Stephen King's fiction :laugh:

Wednesday : Season l ~ ep1 & ep2 -

In Spanish we call her 'Merlina Addams' (and we call her brother Pericles🤭). Dude that was amazing🤩 I mean being myself a misfit misanthrope, I couldn't love this show more. I wish Sabrina would have been this good 👉👈 It's movie quality, I dig the characters.. Oh and Christina Ricci, that was a sweet touch😌

Prez

Prez

Woman of the Dead Whole season binged.
The Rig - Episode 1. Interesting. Love anything with Scots in it.
Orville - Season 2, Episode 1

Stitch

Stitch

Teen Titans

Never watched it before. Got the box set so I'm watching from the beginning. It's a different style to what I was expecting, but it's fairly entertaining if juvenile.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

THE
LAST
OF US

Absolutely brilliant 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Wednesday ~ 2022 - epi 3,4 & 5

👁🦋👁 Quite Harry Potter-esque, but in a good way. The muggles normies are aware of the people at Nevermore Academy though. Definitely a better coming to age detective story than HBO's Velma from 2023🤭😅👉👈

Spoiler
The tribute to Carrie in episode 4 was nice.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed