NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,775 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 30, 2021, 03:05:34 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jan 29, 2021, 10:04:22 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 28, 2021, 02:12:11 PM
I'm still surreal to me that the Upgrade Predator really happened...
As The Figure or as The Creature in The Predator ?

The bigger & badder creature.

https://www.scified.com/topics/7162366728056294.png

Too bad

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I love it. I'm for any and all types of Aliens and Preds they want to give us.  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

For figs I'm all in!

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Found the Ultimate Stalker at Target today! f**kin love that Tristan added a couple Engineers on the cover, one of which has a smart disc lodged in its sternum  :laugh:

lightsyder

lightsyder

The cover art for the lost tribe boxes is amazing.  Does such a great job of presenting the build stories I really want to read/see

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

For sure! I could never throw away a box this cool lol.

drsmuts

drsmuts

I don't know if I've missed anything but NECA don't tweet anymore? Have they stopped using it?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: lightsyder on Feb 05, 2021, 12:28:10 AM
The cover art for the lost tribe boxes is amazing.  Does such a great job of presenting the build stories I really want to read/see
I'd love to see a Predator short story anthology that was just about each of the Lost Tribe Predators.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 06, 2021, 01:19:05 AM
Quote from: lightsyder on Feb 05, 2021, 12:28:10 AM
I'd love to see a Predator short story anthology that was just about each of the Lost Tribe Predators.

Totally agree we need an anthology series - Neca's backstories are brilliant - but it would be brilliant if we had more stories.

ps. I have finally got the Ultimate releases of Scout Predator and Armoured Lost Predator. I don't get the hate for Scout's un-masked face, I love the different sub-species idea (I have improved him by giving him the series 6 Scout's necklace - the series 6 Scout will be customized into a new Predator)

Darkseed

Darkseed

I personally don't have a problem with his face, and the idea of a subspecies is quite interesting, my only problem is how the hell that face would fit in a mask as simple in design as his. Maybe I'm just overthinking about it, overall it's an amazing figure and I can't wait to have it on my shelf.

Katanu

Katanu

I've got the Lost and Scout Predators last week.
Lost is amazing, love his skin color. Scout is cool too, but I don't like how he's not fully painted, they use the color of the plastic as part of his skin color, it looks a little distracting. Also, one of the visors on his mask was only half painted! Its half black and half silver like the Helmet. I've had a few Predators with crossed eyes in the past, but this is the first time I buy one with messed up visors, kind of a bummer.

Darkseed

Darkseed

Neca has shared these pictures on twitter

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Nice, but I'm hating the purple in the mouth.
Don't understand why they went with that.

Darkseed

Darkseed

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 24, 2021, 10:21:33 PM
Nice, but I'm hating the purple in the mouth.
Don't understand why they went with that.

I don't mind,
He's literally a repaint of the city hunter, and since the guardian has the same face anything that makes them different is kind of nice.

dHunter333

dHunter333

I think it looks really cool, so this is their next one, keep them coming! Still praying for a Hartigan, they said there are "surprises"...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed