NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,125 times)

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

I'm personally still seriously disappointed in neca for releasing the masked 1/4 scale Jungle Hunter and not the unmasked variant.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: IZE on Oct 10, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 10, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
Quote from: IZE on Oct 09, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
Spotted Ahab at Target also in Fresno CA abut they had 3 all of them had damaged packages either bent or scratched  >:( >:( really want Fugitive so I thought I save my money for when I find him.

Do you keep your figures in the packaging?

Like don't get me wrong, NECA's "ultimate" window-box packaging is cool stuff and looks really nice, but I personally take my figures out of the box anyway so it doesn't matter. :P

I used to open them all until I moved from Las Vegas back tin California and sooooo many figures ended up getting broken or lost pieces thanks to my parents shitty packing. Now I keep em all in package .

*fixed quote. Hicks.

And you couldn't pack them yourself?!

*fixed quote. Hicks.

Kailem

Kailem

Ultimate Bad Blood and Enforcer two-pack shots:

Just based on the packaging alone I'm not sure I can turn this down! :o

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Kailem on Oct 17, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

I like that!  Which means, I'll get that!  8)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 17, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

I like that!  Which means, I'll get that!  8)
Hey, that's my line of thinking, too!

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Damn bro.That's pretty freaking cool. I've gotta ask where did you find it at?

Kailem

Kailem

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Looks sweet, already have them on preorder.
The only ones I can't find are Machiko and Broken Tusk

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

So cool! Bad Blood is one of my favorites! Picked up Fugitive and Ahab at Target (which is awesome as I have 6 Target stores within 15 minutes from my house). I'd be willing to bet that a Neca presence at Target is really going to boost their sales on all of their figures.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Oct 20, 2018, 01:05:29 PM
So cool! Bad Blood is one of my favorites! Picked up Fugitive and Ahab at Target (which is awesome as I have 6 Target stores within 15 minutes from my house). I'd be willing to bet that a Neca presence at Target is really going to boost their sales on all of their figures.
I haven't seen a single Predator figure at any of my local Targets. It's not like the NECA section is barren, either - they've just been loaded up with Friday the 13th/Chucky/Nightmare on Elm Street figures.
I mean those figures are cool and all, they're just... not Predator figures. :P

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 20, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Oct 20, 2018, 01:05:29 PM
I haven't seen a single Predator figure at any of my local Targets. It's not like the NECA section is barren, either - they've just been loaded up with Friday the 13th/Chucky/Nightmare on Elm Street figures.
I mean those figures are cool and all, they're just... not Predator figures. :P

Ya that's how it was for me also but I'm finally seeing them on the shelves. However I never see more than 3 Pred figures stocked at a time so keep checking.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah, even with seeing NECA figures on the shelves, I've never seen more than 1 or 2 of a specific figure. TRU used to have whole pegs of the same figure, which makes me think it's a "distribution" problem and not a "customers buying up all the stock" problem.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

It may also be a supply problem as there were only a handful of TRU stores and Target is everywhere. Spreading the supply across more stores.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Some shops over here only let you order a whole wave at a time, even if you just want a specific one.

Still Collating...

Judging by the packaging pictures of Broken Tusk, it seems that the spear comes in two pieces which is awesome. If he can use it as duel wielded swords like he did in the comic at one point, I'll be thrilled!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed