NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,716 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

Just got Ahab from Target, they had a 2nd left I left behind. In Indiana, USA. They had a Curry Pennywise, tons of various Freddy/Jasons.
Cancelled my pre order via BBTS. He was $27.99 at Target...after tax it was almost $30.
I think the 3 Chell figures I saw last time have sold?? The Ultimate Chucky that was there has sold. Good to see new product in, and prior product moving! I never saw Fugitive there, I feel like they sold between my checks.

The back of the Ultimate Ahab package definitely has him holding the Engineer gun upside down. Whoever took that picture had no idea how to put it in his hand, it is faked, it isn't even in his hand if you look closely!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Are there any predictions to when series 18 will be released?

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 09, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
Are there any predictions to when series 18 will be released?

No predictions, but the official announcement is the very end of October. Usually they become available at Neca's eBay and Amazon stores about a week before the announced date. So...REAL SOON!

It appears the skull that came with Ahab is an Engineer's skull too. Its the human spine/skull we've gotten tons of times before, but its like 20% upscaled.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Big Bad Toy Store said Ahab should be in within 10 business days. It's been a long, long wait.

IZE

IZE

Spotted Ahab at Target also in Fresno CA abut they had 3 all of them had damaged packages either bent or scratched  >:( >:( really want Fugitive so I thought I save my money for when I find him.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: IZE on Oct 09, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
Spotted Ahab at Target also in Fresno CA abut they had 3 all of them had damaged packages either bent or scratched  >:( >:( really want Fugitive so I thought I save my money for when I find him.
Do you keep your figures in the packaging?

Like don't get me wrong, NECA's "ultimate" window-box packaging is cool stuff and looks really nice, but I personally take my figures out of the box anyway so it doesn't matter. :P

IZE

IZE

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 10, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
Quote from: IZE on Oct 09, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Do you keep your figures in the packaging?

Like don't get me wrong, NECA's "ultimate" window-box packaging is cool stuff and looks really nice, but I personally take my figures out of the box anyway so it doesn't matter. :P

I used to open them all until I moved from Las Vegas back tin California and sooooo many figures ended up getting broken or lost pieces thanks to my parents shitty packing. Now I keep em all in package .

*fixed quote. Hicks.

Kailem

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And in 6 months I'll get to pick up a Dachande!!  ;D

Samhain13

Samhain13

Nice.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Broken Tusk and Machiko, fi-na-fokken-ly!

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Credit card charged, Ahab should be here soon! Only a full year later than we initially expected.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: skull-splitter on Oct 11, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

Loving Broken Tusk.  But, what's up with his...cod piece.  I don't remember in the comic that area looking so, bulbous?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: skull-splitter on Oct 11, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
Now that we have in-package shots, we can finally expect that wave to ship in April 2032.

Still Collating...

:laugh:

Hell yeah, Broken Tusk looks so good!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed