NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,297 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is the flash making the skin look that yellow?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Mine just arrived :)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 08:35:18 AMIs the flash making the skin look that yellow?

He is quite yellow, but then he was in the game too:

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 20, 2016, 02:49:48 PM
Mine just arrived :)
Sweet! How many figures did you go through till you found the perfect one?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 20, 2016, 02:49:48 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 08:35:18 AMIs the flash making the skin look that yellow?

He is quite yellow, but then he was in the game too:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/3/3b/Dark_blade_scarface.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130404150926
The flash definitely brightens the yellow.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 20, 2016, 03:06:05 PMSweet! How many figures did you go through till you found the perfect one?

Haha well it was an online purchase, so it was just the one that came in the van, but I guess I got lucky because I'm pretty pleased with him!

Plasmacaster hinges are a bit loose but I've managed to get it to sit at an angle I'm happy with.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 08:35:18 AM
Is the flash making the skin look that yellow?

Thats the crappy Iphone flash. He's yellow, but in natural light I'd say no more so than the AVP preds. It is a paler yellow than them though.

Kailem

Kailem

Ultimate Jungle Hunter pics:

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

really looking forward to this guy

Kailem

Kailem

Couple more pics:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 22, 2016, 09:27:19 PM
really looking forward to this guy
Ditto on that, and the Ultimate City Hunter.

Russ840

Russ840

This guy will be my first Neca predator. Can't wait. He looks awesome.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Has Neca confirmed weather or not they'd do the Ultimate treatment for the entire tribe from Predator 2?
I'd love an ultimate version of Borg and Warrior

Kailem

Kailem

I don't think I've ever seen the subject brought up. I can't recall any mention of any more Ultimate Predators after Jungle Hunter and City Hunter (for the time being).

The full gallery and details for the Ultimate Jungle Hunter are up:

http://necaonline.com/2016/12/predator-7-scale-action-figure-ultimate-jungle-hunter/

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 23, 2016, 02:16:34 PM
Has Neca confirmed weather or not they'd do the Ultimate treatment for the entire tribe from Predator 2?
I'd love an ultimate version of Borg and Warrior

I've seen it asked on Twitter, and the answer is a resounding "no". I once even asked if the Elder Predator would get the ultimate treatment, and they said no. So, this won't happening.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 23, 2016, 05:17:38 PM
I don't think I've ever seen the subject brought up. I can't recall any mention of any more Ultimate Predators after Jungle Hunter and City Hunter (for the time being).

The full gallery and details for the Ultimate Jungle Hunter are up:

http://necaonline.com/2016/12/predator-7-scale-action-figure-ultimate-jungle-hunter/
So wait, the figure has a masked head, an unmasked head, and then a separate mask? Can the unmasked head wear the mask? If not, what's the point of it? Just so you can pose him holding it if you want? And if he can wear it, why bother including a masked head? I'd almost prefer having an alternate unmasked head where he's got his mandibles opened wide in a "yelling" expression or something.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 24, 2016, 09:36:42 AMCan the unmasked head wear the mask?

I'd guess not, otherwise why would they bother including a masked head.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 24, 2016, 09:36:42 AMIf not, what's the point of it? Just so you can pose him holding it if you want?

You've answered your own question :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed