NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,146 times)

Thomas H.

Thomas H.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Wasp Predator came today, so glad I ordered this one. :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just put down a preorder on BBTS for the new Kenner wave, the Clan leader, and Scarface (and ordered the latest AvP wave while I was at it).

SO MANY PREDATORS

What is the "Ghost Predator" based on? I don't recognize it.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Some kind of Kenner variant.  Maybe packaged with an Alien?  Randy explained it on Twitter awhile ago...

georgeromero

georgeromero

Does anyone know what happened to the Kenner wave? They were supposed to come out in July. No news since then.

Kailem

Kailem

The most recent word is that they should be shipping mid-August:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/759053785901572096

They continued to look nice when they showed them off again at SDCC though!

Kaltes

Kaltes

Holy damn the one with the Alien tails as decoration looks f**king awesome.

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Quote from: Kaltes on Aug 07, 2016, 05:10:44 AM
Holy damn the one with the Alien tails as decoration looks f**king awesome.

Thats the Clan Leader. In the original Kenner toyline those were "whipping dreadlocks."

Yes, he would kill Xenos with his hair.

Day one buy for me.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

In the middle of putting all my figs into glass cases, what kind of stands do you guys use to keep them upright?

GQSioux

GQSioux

Seems the 1/4 scale City Hunter with LED has been delayed to November.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 12, 2016, 09:51:42 PM
In the middle of putting all my figs into glass cases, what kind of stands do you guys use to keep them upright?
The stands NECA sells for their own figures have served me quite well and are not terribly expensive either. Check this listing here: https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Action-Figure-Display-Stands/dp/B00ICNW438/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471567512&sr=8-1&keywords=neca+figure+stands

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Aug 19, 2016, 12:45:33 AM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 12, 2016, 09:51:42 PM
The stands NECA sells for their own figures have served me quite well and are not terribly expensive either. Check this listing here: https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Action-Figure-Display-Stands/dp/B00ICNW438/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471567512&sr=8-1&keywords=neca+figure+stands

Are these any different than older McFarlane stands? I remember buying tons of them back then, but sometimes even these can't help. Neca's Predator figures tend to drop from time to time. Right now I'm considering buying Kaiser stands, those are similar to stands for 1:6 toys but for 6", 7" figures. I'm not sure if these will work for AvP predators since they are bigger.

Kailem

Kailem

Back of the box and bio for the Ghost Predator:

Predboy

Predboy

Holy shit that description for the ghost predator is so sweet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He does sound pretty frigging badass! I think I might actually pick him and Stalker up! I've not brought a Predator figure for quite a while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed