NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,545 times)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Thus far I only have the NECA City Hunter figure (movie accurate one) but I intend on expanding my collection since I the figure exceeded my expectations. It's great having it around.

The Ancient One

The Ancient One

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 27, 2016, 01:31:29 AM
Okay I just need to ask. anyone know how to keep the killer Frisbee in the holder on the predator's leg?

The 1 and only way is to separate as much of the holster from the leg that you can, there is a peg on the back that holds it in place and most are glued above and below that. The glue on those parts be it from over glueing or sloppy assembly causes it to conform to the curvature of the leg causing the disc to pop out so by freeing the rest of the holster from the leg it returns it to the correct flat surface. Heating before and after with a hair dryer helps free the glue and reset it's shape as well as inserting the disc and letting it cool will keep it from ever falling out again and is easily removed for display as well. Hope that helps I've done that to all of mine and never had a problem since even with Scouts slightly deformed holster (bad mold).

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

OMG looks like the Scout predator has been knocked off!  :'( http://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-Series-6-Warrior-Lost-Scout-Predator-2-Alien-Hunter-Primevil-PVC-Figure-/282052183715?var=&hash=item41ab9ec6a3:m:mqWKbUb--vPp5q5tMw29Hhw                 Now the prices of the original ones would rocket.
Modify

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Packaging layout for the Clan Leader Predator:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Goddamn I cannot wait for the new Kenner figures.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Just ordered NECA's Celtic Predator figure.:)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Kaltes on Jun 02, 2016, 03:40:50 AM

it's a nice figure, you should get chopper too though, if you want the collapsed spear and retracted wrist blades, unless you just keep them out of the gauntlet when not in use.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

You're stopping there? No no, you gotta get em all! :D

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Got the entire series 14 and it´s AWESOME, by far the best Predators figures by NECA and not mention Randy himself said he and NECA hates both AVP films  ;D It´s ironic the best figures that NECA has made so far are from horrible movies. BTW I also ordered series 15 and its on its way. :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 02, 2016, 11:55:05 AM

Oh I'd like to get more, but I'd rather not blow all my money away. XD

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I'm still holding hope that they'll make an Ultimate Wolf pred.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd be kinda surprised if they didn't, between all the gear options he's got.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Kaltes on Jun 02, 2016, 05:43:03 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 02, 2016, 11:55:05 AM

Oh I'd like to get more, but I'd rather not blow all my money away. XD
Good plan!
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jun 04, 2016, 07:31:18 PM
I'm still holding hope that they'll make an Ultimate Wolf pred.
Would buy 10/10

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I would have thought they would eventually. They have talked about redoing the AvPR stuff, saying it's probably coming down the line.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

For an utter noob... What's the idea behind these "ultimate" figures, compared to the previous ones? Are they just more detailed and with more accessories?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed