NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,172 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 16, 2016, 02:40:05 AM
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 15, 2016, 06:46:34 PM
I caught a lucky break and found Lost Tribes Gort Predator on Amazon that ISN'T over 100 dollars. and I snatched him up. he was $49.99 free two day shipping. I get some may think nearly 50 dollars for this figure might still be expensive. but considering that's the cheapest I ever seen the figure I'm willing to get it.
Now THAT'S a great price. No you're right. No more than $50, maybe $60 tops for one of the older figures. I've seen the same prices and they are outrageous, just like the Alien Anthology card singles.
Quote from: The Shuriken on May 04, 2016, 06:46:41 PM
I find that type of stuff for Prednesday kinda weak. We've already seen the Clan Leader, in all his awesome glory. Now, if they were showing these drawings before his release, that would build hype. But this is unexciting. :-\

Quote from: g2vd on May 04, 2016, 06:44:11 PM
I wish I had gotten into the Predator franchise eariler, no way I'm getting the Jungle Hunter now.

There is a Ultimate City Hunter figure coming out right?

Yes, they revealed his prototype about a month ago I think. He looks excellent. Ultimate Jungle Hunter is being worked on as well.
I always wonder about the hype-train myself. Some weeks are pretty weak lol. Very glad for Ultimate versions, be sure to pick up a couple of each, to open or not, because in a year or so, they might be worth selling for a small profit to help pay for a newer release.

Yeah Damn Scalpers, but yeah it's a damn good deal and i got one of the last three of the figures available.

as I said I like to get Jungle Hunter and City hunter. those ultimates will be perfect. I hope they use the interchangable wrist blades like with the AvP preds I hate for mine to be stuck and snap in the gauntlet. :'(

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Oh boy, I just need, JUST LEFT a Scout predator and my lost tribe collection would be complete!  :'(
Still it´s good news for me that NECA would release the tribe again at some point in the future with the new model.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Gridseeker on May 16, 2016, 06:54:21 AM
Oh boy, I just need, JUST LEFT a Scout predator and my lost tribe collection would be complete!  :'(
Still it´s good news for me that NECA would release the tribe again at some point in the future with the new model.

which predator is this? the borg one? if so your better off getting the masked one the first release figure is super expensive. Damn scalpers want over 120 dollars for it.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

This one:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xgctaDldEP8/UFk5e4zgNaI/AAAAAAAAGSI/JbftfL-QOoA/s1600/NECA+Predators+Predator+2+Series+6+Scout+The+Lost+Tribe+One+Per+Case+Action+Figure+2012+(24).JPG

And the saddest thing is actually I had the whole tribe but a couple of years ago I had some issues and I had to sold most of my preds including the scout which I consider the most expensive and yes, curse you scalpers!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Gridseeker on May 16, 2016, 01:13:51 PM
This one:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xgctaDldEP8/UFk5e4zgNaI/AAAAAAAAGSI/JbftfL-QOoA/s1600/NECA+Predators+Predator+2+Series+6+Scout+The+Lost+Tribe+One+Per+Case+Action+Figure+2012+(24).JPG

And the saddest thing is actually I had the whole tribe but a couple of years ago I had some issues and I had to sold most of my preds including the scout which I consider the most expensive and yes, curse you scalpers!

Dude that sucks. I couldn't part with my collection, sooner sell my TV and bluray player and maybe my soul before I sell them lol. I just started on the Predator figures myself only I'm only getting my favorites I no intention on hunting down every figure. I'd rather wait til the ultimates come out. and even then it be Gort, Elder, Borg, and city hunter and jungle hunter.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 16, 2016, 02:12:22 PM
This one:

Dude that sucks. I couldn't part with my collection, sooner sell my TV and bluray player and maybe my soul before I sell them lol. I just started on the Predator figures myself only I'm only getting my favorites I no intention on hunting down every figure. I'd rather wait til the ultimates come out. and even then it be Gort, Elder, Borg, and city hunter and jungle hunter.

That´s precisely what I´m gonna do, wait the new release in the new mold but dunno, I think my collection would look a least weird with one guy with new sculpt. Still I haven´t lose faith and I hope to find that little bastard at some affordable price; the last year I recovered both Dutch from series 8 at good price.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Gridseeker on May 16, 2016, 02:56:13 PM
This one:

That´s precisely what I´m gonna do, wait the new release in the new mold but dunno, I think my collection would look a least weird with one guy with new sculpt. Still I haven´t lose faith and I hope to find that little bastard at some affordable price; the last year I recovered both Dutch from series 8 at good price.
I found the Warrior Pred at a toy show. Bought him for $40. Shows, conventions, flea markets, you can find these guys anywhere, just tough to find THE one or ones you need. Plus cash in hand is easier to persuade than over the internet.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 16, 2016, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Gridseeker on May 16, 2016, 02:56:13 PM
This one:

I found the Warrior Pred at a toy show. Bought him for $40. Shows, conventions, flea markets, you can find these guys anywhere, just tough to find THE one or ones you need. Plus cash in hand is easier to persuade than over the internet.

still it's always good to keep an eye on prices. and be sure the scalpers don't pull one on you by jacking the price before it's final. I had one do that to me before with a jungle hunter predator and I cancled that order.

I should get GORT sometime next week they're waiting for new stock.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Neca's official eBay store put up a handful of lost tribe predators a couple days ago

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: slaysaliens on May 18, 2016, 01:47:51 AM
Neca's official eBay store put up a handful of lost tribe predators a couple days ago

I avoid Ebay like the plague since I ordered a godzilla figure and only got an arm from it. even though the sale was for the entire figure not a single part.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 18, 2016, 05:27:43 AMI avoid Ebay like the plague since I ordered a godzilla figure and only got an arm from it. even though the sale was for the entire figure not a single part.

Either you didn't read the description properly (no offence), or you should've complained.

eBay is hugely biased in favour of the buyer's rights, so they would've sorted it if you'd been screwed.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 18, 2016, 08:16:22 AM
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 18, 2016, 05:27:43 AMI avoid Ebay like the plague since I ordered a godzilla figure and only got an arm from it. even though the sale was for the entire figure not a single part.

Either you didn't read the description properly (no offence), or you should've complained.

eBay is hugely biased in favour of the buyer's rights, so they would've sorted it if you'd been screwed.

I did read the description thoroughly (no offence taken), it never said the figure was in parts only that it was complete and in good condition. I checked the package nobody got into it in transit. and yes I did complain and wrote to Ebay, they did an investigation but the seller deleted his account. turned out it was a well known scam.

actually another reason I don't use Ebay ( my "avoid like the Plague" comment may have been overzealous on my part) is because I've seen scalpers jack prices up a ton. (look up Jurassic World on Amazon, then on Ebay)

anyways. does anyone have the Lost Tribes Gort pred. what's the articulation like? is it like the jungle hunter and city hunter, or does it use that newer articulation the later figures had?

The Ancient One

The Ancient One

Lost Gort is exact same body sculpt as City Hunter.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed