NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,605 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So it looks to me stock on eBay and Amazon for series 14 could be drying up. I'm noticing more sellers selling the figures for higher prices.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Finally got a 1/4 scale Predator with the LED feature. Never had one before. Totally love it!

georgeromero

georgeromero

Looks nice, this updated version is much better. In fact I regret buying 6 figures from older 1/4 line.

Here's another sneak peek from Neca.
So we will have Masked Scar, Unmasked Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Ancient Warrior, Temple Guard, Elder. Since Battle Damaged Celtic is gonna be an exclusive  I wonder which predators will be the other two? I hope we get the other dude from flashback too. I swear to God I will be buying every AvP and AvP:R figures they do. If only they would listen to us like they did with Dutch and give us The Harrigan that would be a dream come true.

I'm sorry I didn't pay a close attention to AvP thread, I should have posted there. Could it be possible to merge these two topics since all of these figures are from the same line?

Corporal Hicks

g2vd

g2vd

I wish I had gotten into the Predator franchise eariler, no way I'm getting the Jungle Hunter now.

There is a Ultimate City Hunter figure coming out right?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I find that type of stuff for Prednesday kinda weak. We've already seen the Clan Leader, in all his awesome glory. Now, if they were showing these drawings before his release, that would build hype. But this is unexciting. :-\

Quote from: g2vd on May 04, 2016, 06:44:11 PM
I wish I had gotten into the Predator franchise eariler, no way I'm getting the Jungle Hunter now.

Yes, they revealed his prototype about a month ago I think. He looks excellent. Ultimate Jungle Hunter is being worked on as well.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: The Shuriken on May 04, 2016, 06:46:41 PM

Yes, they revealed his prototype about a month ago I think. He looks excellent. Ultimate Jungle Hunter is being worked on as well.
Ah, cool! I can possibly get both now.

Do the Ultimate Preds have a removable mask?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

The prototype shown was unmasked, they probably go with two different heads.

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

If you go on Ebay, there's a lot of sellers from China selling the old City Hunter for cheap prices. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, as figs from China tend to have quality-control issues, or, if you're really unlucky, you may get a bootleg fig.

The Ancient One

The Ancient One

There is an ultimate Jungle Hunter and City Hunter coming out this year. Jungle Hunter mid year and City Hunter in the fall.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Truth.  Just be patient, you'll get what you want and need. 

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I caught a lucky break and found Lost Tribes Gort Predator on Amazon that ISN'T over 100 dollars. and I snatched him up. he was $49.99 free two day shipping. I get some may think nearly 50 dollars for this figure might still be expensive. but considering that's the cheapest I ever seen the figure I'm willing to get it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Did NECA do a few versions of Gort?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 15, 2016, 08:10:03 PM
Did NECA do a few versions of Gort?

He was a Lost Tribe predator figure from NECA. they did a large jungle hunter pred with the gort mask.

I'm sure Sabres Knows. he knows so much about this crap, it's godlike.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 15, 2016, 06:46:34 PM
I caught a lucky break and found Lost Tribes Gort Predator on Amazon that ISN'T over 100 dollars. and I snatched him up. he was $49.99 free two day shipping. I get some may think nearly 50 dollars for this figure might still be expensive. but considering that's the cheapest I ever seen the figure I'm willing to get it.
Now THAT'S a great price. No you're right. No more than $50, maybe $60 tops for one of the older figures. I've seen the same prices and they are outrageous, just like the Alien Anthology card singles.
Quote from: The Shuriken on May 04, 2016, 06:46:41 PM
I find that type of stuff for Prednesday kinda weak. We've already seen the Clan Leader, in all his awesome glory. Now, if they were showing these drawings before his release, that would build hype. But this is unexciting. :-\

I always wonder about the hype-train myself. Some weeks are pretty weak lol. Very glad for Ultimate versions, be sure to pick up a couple of each, to open or not, because in a year or so, they might be worth selling for a small profit to help pay for a newer release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed