NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,978 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 11, 2016, 12:36:56 AM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 11, 2016, 12:34:33 AM
Always thought Scarface's final wrist blade upgrade looked like the AVP Predators, extra long.

They do. This photo doesn't do it justice. I hope it's just a crop-out and not the actual blade.

Now that you mention it, the blades actually do looked cropped out.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/13/toy-fair-2016-neca-aliens-predators-192839

Ok so Scarface's blades AREN'T cropped out like we hoped, but...hopefully the slots are compatible with the AVP blades, fingers crossed.

Anyway, series 16 is kind of a bust for me. Clan Leader is the only one that looks good to me. Has painted netting, uses the superior AVP body, and the head sculpt looks amazing. So that one I will definitely buy doubles of.

I really love the versatility of the AVP body, NECA will be able to do a lot with it.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Those new Kenner Preds are amazing! I'm surprised how well Clan Leader turned out, but Spike Tail is the surprise standout to me. I'll definitely have to pick him up, even though I don't really have the display space. I also love how Stalker looks to actually be glow-in-the-dark.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
A closer look via NECA's Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/698649805514526720

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Jesus Clan Leader blows the other 3 right out of water. God they really did a damn good.job on him.

Shame they couldn't show the Ultimate City and Jungle Hunters just yet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

These Kenner figures are just so hot damn! I might actually have to get some of these! I love this fella too. I think Randy called him Ghost:

Master

Master

I like this one too. He's not so over the top and will fit with rest of my preds.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: Master on Feb 14, 2016, 12:03:01 PM
I like this one too. He's not so over the top and will fit with rest of my preds.

The other two don't look like like a regular predator. They look cartoony but regardless I'll get them once they will be available.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Ultimate City and Jungle Hunter are due out in late summer and in the fall.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I love this new Kenner series. Just a shame they arent all using the new bodies. I got Celtic and Scar at the comic shop the other day and the new bodies are amazing

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

The older sculpts are pretty much out the door. Between the AVP bodies, and the upcoming Ultimate Predators, they'll be too outdated to use.

The AVP bodies will definitely see a lot of use when NECA eventually gets to AVP 2010.

bobcunk

bobcunk

There probably will be the silver and the green repaints of the two and i bet this guy toy, they just need a different head. The whip seems weird though They should have given him a big spear gun.http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Tusk_(Dachande)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I imagine we'll see a Dachande figure at some point, Especially now they're branching out and doing EU.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just gone and pre-ordered me some Scarface.

"I'm the boss of this city, you ugly son of a bitch."

I've never been overly fussed with actually owning the NECA stuff before but as a big fan of that game and the Scarface character I decided I really wanted him.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Clan Leader looks terrific with that mask. This has really whetted my appetite for NECA's Kenner aliens.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Clan leader does look great, i still have a broken down kenner version lol. They did such a great job improving on the design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed