NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,721 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Flawless victory.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've never bought a single NECA figure but i seriously may have to get this. Love me some Scarface!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2016, 12:54:25 PM

This makes me want to cry in tears of absolute joy... Perhaps one of the best things in the old EU.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Lots of talk on Ultimate City and Jungle Hunters. Same size as older Predator toys, not as big as AVP. They will also be new standards for future Predator figures. Also, they won't be shown at ToyFair. :(

georgeromero

georgeromero

This is one bad ass looking predator. I can't wait for this and upcoming AvP figures. I just love newer Predator figures, there are so many details and variations. My only grief is his unmasked face. Although it looks cool the way it is but wouldn't it be better if it came with a closed mouth or a different head sculpt? Now that could have been the most unique Predator imo. Otherwise it's just a repaint of Scar. I know I shouldn't expect it from Neca but just imagine how many distinct Predators could be made that way in future. Luckily he comes with a masked head so I will stop complaining.
And since there will be Wolf 2.0 and Ultimate Predators are there such plans for 2010 Predators? Compared to the latest figures the old Berserker & his clan look lame.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Figure looks amazing.  But are his wrist blades like that in the game? Or did the photo cut off weirdly?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 10, 2016, 10:29:21 PM
Figure looks amazing.  But are his wrist blades like that in the game? Or did the photo cut off weirdly?
Yes they look like that in game and will be unique to this figure.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Feb 10, 2016, 11:50:49 PM

Storyline wise, he had three sets of wristblades... Given the appearance of these ones, these are the plasma forged wristblades that are supposed to be on par with Adamantium, apparently.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 11, 2016, 12:15:38 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Feb 10, 2016, 11:50:49 PM

Storyline wise, he had three sets of wristblades... Given the appearance of these ones, these are the plasma forged wristblades that are supposed to be on par with Adamantium, apparently.
True, but it will probably only feature this set. I wonder if they are part of the figure or removable like the AvP preds. I prefer the old style myself.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Always thought Scarface's final wrist blade upgrade looked like the AVP Predators, extra long.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 11, 2016, 12:34:33 AM
Always thought Scarface's final wrist blade upgrade looked like the AVP Predators, extra long.

They do. This photo doesn't do it justice. I hope it's just a crop-out and not the actual blade.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 11, 2016, 12:34:33 AMAlways thought Scarface's final wrist blade upgrade looked like the AVP Predators, extra long.

All the final weapon upgrades in that game look pretty awesome, with that sweet black-and-red colour scheme.

The ones with the figure all look like the default starting ones to me.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I really do love the Glaive as a Predator weapon. Be great to see that make an appearance in an AvP or Predator movie.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 11, 2016, 03:15:37 PMI really do love the Glaive as a Predator weapon.

You mean the Maul :)

The Glaive was the one that looked like a Combistick but with big blades on each end.

But yes, the Maul was awesome. So satisfying cutting dudes in half with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed