NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,604 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ancient and Light definitely. Without a doubt.

I'd love to see them do the AvP2 and AvP1 Praetorians too.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I might not like what Fox is doing with the franchise, but these new Predator figures seem to make a great parting gift. I like to think of these as memorials to characters and their stories. A good consolation.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

What is Fox doing that you object to? Besides Predators which was 5 years ago, and the planned Shane Black sequel, they haven't really done anything.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He doesn't like the Prometheus crossovers. Or the reboot of the expanded universe.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Reboot of the expanded universe? Wasn't that stuff non canon from the start? Not that I care about canon, I pretty much treat canon like RakainThwei's signature. But why be cross at that? When did this happen anyway?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's a whole other kettle of fish that we don't want to derail this thread for.

Somebody tweeted NECA about the old Predator concept and I asked if they'd be interested in doing it knowing it was a long shot. "no, waste of new tooling resources to make something 95% won't recognize "

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2016, 02:33:00 PM
Somebody tweeted NECA about the old Predator concept and I asked if they'd be interested in doing it knowing it was a long shot. "no, waste of new tooling resources to make something 95% won't recognize "
I know what you're talking about but I believe he's right. I think the Alien concept is more easily recognizable and no additional tooling required. I do hope they make more prototype figures.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2016, 02:33:00 PM

Old Predator concept? Are you referring to the original creature that Van Damme was supposed to be?

....Admittedly... that'd be cool to have. Shit, we're getting a concept Alien, but yeah, I can see it not really selling so... Definitely no point.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2016, 09:10:11 PM
That's a whole other kettle of fish that we don't want to derail this thread for.

Also agreed with! And The Shuriken, you're probably better off PMing me about that instead.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 31, 2016, 09:49:29 PM
I know what you're talking about but I believe he's right. I think the Alien concept is more easily recognizable and no additional tooling required. I do hope they make more prototype figures.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 01, 2016, 01:34:32 AM
Old Predator concept? Are you referring to the original creature that Van Damme was supposed to be?

....Admittedly... that'd be cool to have. Shit, we're getting a concept Alien, but yeah, I can see it not really selling so... Definitely no point.

Yeah, that old design. I do completely understand where he's coming from. Didn't think it hurt to ask was all. That concept Alien does look shit hot though. I really can't wait to get that! I'm even wanting Grid from that wave too.

QuoteAlso agreed with! And The Shuriken, you're probably better off PMing me about that instead.

Shuriken, I'll reply to your PM soon.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Well, Randy confirmed on twitter that the Ultimate City and Jungle Hunter are releasing later in the year. Whoohoo!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 01, 2016, 07:53:18 PM
Well, Randy confirmed on twitter that the Ultimate City and Jungle Hunter are releasing later in the year. Whoohoo!
No kidding? Excellent!!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I'm figuring they're one of the surprises at ToyFair. They had said before we'll see series 15,16, Scarface and a few surprises.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

10 more days and you will see him in all his glory #prednesday #clanleader #kenner #toyfair

Six-String-Samurai

Oh hell yes, my wallet is going to be screaming in pain by the time NECA is finished with it.  those guys are knocking it out of the park with these figures  ;D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So NECA will fully reveal Scarface tomorrow, and will debut 4 new Predators at Toyfair.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed