NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,559 times)

underbound

underbound

I went to 2 different TRU and both had shit. But i did pick up the wasp and borg because they were all that was there and I liked the looks alot. They are pretty good and sturdy(unlike some other figures) and my only problem is how the xeno head on wasp's spear looks better than the one on the actual fukin xenomorph. Other then that I like them alot.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I... I think I might pass on the second Kenner wave. Like I predicted they kinda went for the low-hanging fruit, and of them the only one I was really interested in was Renegade and they botched his paint job. :(

Definitely getting the Bad Blood and Arbiter, and the Blade Fighter, though.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 17, 2014, 06:40:30 AM
I was really interested in was Renegade and they botched his paint job. :(

How was his paint job botched? Because he's green like a rough green snake or a tree boa?

Six-String-Samurai

I'll probably get the bad blood and the enforcer preds, was thinking of getting the renegade but the green isn't really doing it for me. might just finally buy an "Anytime" variant since i don't own one yet  ::)   

Blerbins

Blerbins

I found this twitter conversation interesting on the Renegade pred's paint app.

https://twitter.com/VF1R/status/435190794501103616/photo/1

Hopefully I'll be able to get one like my avp 2 pack from kenner with the brown or copperish armor.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Bad Blood looks pretty insane.  Hope that's not the final paint app though.  Would linke to see some florescent Pred blood splashed on him and the skulls.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Bad Blood and Enforcer look awesome! June and July will be good to A/v/P fans.  :)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

The only thing I don't like is how Scavenger is going to be a Super Predator. I mean... Yeah, I get that the original Kenner figures were repaints and remolds, but these are supposed to be different characters.

Blerbins

Blerbins

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 17, 2014, 11:51:23 PM
The only thing I don't like is how Scavenger is going to be a Super Predator. I mean... Yeah, I get that the original Kenner figures were repaints and remolds, but these are supposed to be different characters.

Totally agree. I was looking forward to seeing Scavage in the P2 mold or something with the mask they made for Nightstorm. I wish they did that ridiculous double barrel spear thing he had too.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: koolaidyeti on Feb 17, 2014, 05:37:05 PM

Hopefully I'll be able to get one like my avp 2 pack from kenner with the brown or copperish armor.
I never had the single-carded Renegade, I only had the 2-pack version.

Knowing that it's actually based on a real figure makes me more forgiving of it, although I'm still iffy on if I want to buy it. I might hold out for their rumored Kenner 2-pack.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

In a conversation on twitter about the removeable mask on the blade fighter vehicle pilot, Randy said :" Now why doesn't jungle Hunter have this.."

Possible removeable mask jungle hunter in the future?

I wonder how they would physically be able to do it. They have said time and time again that removeable masks don't work if you want to keep the Pred's head the accurate size and shape.  ???

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Well, they're wrong Revoltech did it.

Master

Master

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2014, 03:28:56 AM

Knowing that it's actually based on a real figure makes me more forgiving of it, although I'm still iffy on if I want to buy it. I might hold out for their rumored Kenner 2-pack.

I think Bad Blood and Arbiter can be released as two-pack.

Blerbins

Blerbins

Quote from: Master on Feb 18, 2014, 07:28:02 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2014, 03:28:56 AM

I think Bad Blood and Arbiter can be released as two-pack.

Yeah I would bet that those two would be in a 2-pack. Just makes sense to me.

As for the Kenner avp 2-pack, I wouldn't be surprised if they did do this just because of the simple reuse. Big chap with black dome and Renegade with darker armor etc...

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Upclose photo of the Blade Fighter Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed