NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,870 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Jan 16, 2014, 06:11:19 PM
I'd like:
- AvP Preds
- Last Dead End Pred
- Scarface Pred from Concrete Jungle
- Some AvP 2010 Preds (especialy the one with Alien Helmet)

In that order

I agree with this! But they keep on pushing the AvP Predators back in favor for more of the Kenner Predators.. Seriously NECA, just do the AvP Predators for us, especially those who've had to suffer the cheap quality of the McFarlane figures.

Master

Master

I really like my MC Farlane stuff. Sure the sculpt wasn't as good as NECA but articulation and accessories (like removable mask, detachable hands etc.) were spot on. Also there is allot room for NECA to make money on AvP. Not only they can make main three and their variations but also AvP elder, flashback preds and even AvP-R stupid crew from the begining (f**kshoot and Co.).

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Jan 16, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
I really like my MC Farlane stuff. Sure the sculpt wasn't as good as NECA but articulation and accessories (like removable mask, detachable hands etc.) were spot on. Also there is allot room for NECA to make money on AvP. Not only they can make main three and their variations but also AvP elder, flashback preds and even AvP-R stupid crew from the begining (f**kshoot and Co.).

The problem with the McFarlane stuff was that they weren't very durable. Very nice and detailed to look at but they had to be handled delicately because the material used for their joints could break very easily. I had a Scar Predator figure who had broken at the leg joint right at the hip. I was so pissed cause it was one of my favorite figures. And Hicks broke while being protected in a box that he was kept in for years as I was moving around a lot.. How does that happen?

Master

Master

Well I have same problems with NECA stuff. My Big Red have stiff ankle jointand I tried allot of methods to make him work but he isn`t. Allot of people here had NECA figures broken out of the box. Mc Farlane wasn`t at all that bad when compared to NECA ones.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jan 16, 2014, 06:04:18 PM
When/if they get around to making some comic Predators, I'd really like the elderly Predator from Homeworld.

His tattoos, the cobbled-together nature of his wristblades, and his utility belt just rub me the right way.
I'll second this. Another choice comic book design is the bird-like mask that the one in 'Predator: Kindred' had.

With NECA fully willing and able to dip into "EU" stuff, I'm hoping we get some really cool designs down the road.

Wernest

Wernest

New NES inspired 8-bit Predator.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Repaints are cool but should be saved for later...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Pass...
If they're gonna do video games they should do AVP2010.

Wernest

Wernest

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 28, 2014, 08:32:43 PM
Pass...

Concrete Jungle had a great suit for main character.

Master

Master

Quote from: Wernest on Jan 28, 2014, 09:24:59 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 28, 2014, 08:32:43 PM
Pass...

Concrete Jungle had a great suit for main character.

yeah he has very interesting design

Requiem28

Requiem28

In all honesty, how is this thread still thriving?  They've finished doing Predator 2 figs like five series ago.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 29, 2014, 03:51:52 AM
In all honesty, how is this thread still thriving?  They've finished doing Predator 2 figs like five series ago.
It's the catch-all Predator line thread now.

Master

Master

Well, the name of this thread could be changed though.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Done...thread name changed.

Master

Master

Awww Sabers, when I saw you posted I was looking for some juicy news and pictures. Still change is appreciated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed