NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,279 times)

Master

Master

Here ya go.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Master on Nov 26, 2013, 10:36:35 PM

Here ya go.

Shouldn't he have that blooded mark on his forehead?

Master

Master

It's an early proto, I assure you final product will have the mark. Unless it's a pre-marking variant.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Master on Nov 27, 2013, 07:19:22 AM
It's an early proto, I assure you final product will have the mark. Unless it's a pre-marking variant.
You know... knowing NECA... any guesses how many variants of Scar we'll get? Keep in mind how many Wolf versions there were...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

un masked un blooded, un masked blooded, masked un blooded, masked blooded, battle damaged....too many.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Nov 27, 2013, 07:22:02 PM
un masked un blooded, un masked blooded, masked un blooded, masked blooded, battle damaged....too many.
Lest we forget cloaked and semi-cloaked. Sigh

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

NECA has been a lot better about variants since the days of AvPR Wolf, you have to admit. :P

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 27, 2013, 10:47:41 PM
NECA has been a lot better about variants since the days of AvPR Wolf, you have to admit. :P
Oh by far. I don't think they'll make the same "mistake"... they just flooded us with different versions of Dutch instead!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

They've also gotten a lot better about re-using parts and whatnot - all of the Lost Predators are basically the same figure with a couple unique parts swapped out, but it's done so well that I didn't mind re-buying essentially the same toy 9 times. :P

Bender1988

Bender1988

I would preffer AvP preds than this kenner line-maybe because I didnt have kenner when i was a child,so they dont get to me as much as to some who had them in the past.
Or Scarface,or even AvP3 Preds would be better than kenner line-but they need to milk this cow dry before
Spoiler
sad face
[close]
If anyone is interested here is Lost Predator/Predator 2 type body dissasembled by hot water(for custom figure/now i know hairdryer is far better way to dissassemble neca figures)
without any cracks/breaks/Chest Armor was the trickiest to take apart without breaking

Darth-Predator

Darth-Predator

Wait so when will NECA officially announce what Series 12 is going to be?

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Darth-Predator on Dec 09, 2013, 05:08:55 AM
Wait so when will NECA officially announce what Series 12 is going to be?

Toy Fair in Feb. at the latest.  Wouldn't surprise me if we got some info before then.

Shadow

Shadow

Don't forget Celtic will have at least 3 variants. normal, with scratched helmet and with damaged chest plate. because people love celtic and neca knows how to milk cows.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

You forgot "headbite victim Celtic", too.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 10, 2013, 01:03:12 AM
You forgot "headbite victim Celtic", too.

a figure of a dead predator, this made me laugh a bit. but i'm not surprised if they do

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed