NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,747 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Zing!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

I just got the Nightstorm Predator, man this guy is amazing.

I bought this figure noticing that it's mold is the same as the Unmasked Beserker figure, which made me nervous since the one I had had the tightest joints ever to the point of breakage.

But whatever they did to fix that worked, it's easily one of my favorite Predator figures now.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm going to see if I can get the back of house guys at my toys r us to stock some night storm predators, I saw one last week and I really liked it but it sold since then. I'm also debating getting a lava planet predator to try repainting, I like how ornate his helmet looks and his cool wrist blade. I just wonder if it would be worth it.
If I did do it though I think I'd buy two of the night storm predators and put his mask on that body, I think they'd compliment one another if they where painted the same.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Nov 25, 2013, 03:28:59 AM
I'm going to see if I can get the back of house guys at my toys r us to stock some night storm predators, I saw one last week and I really liked it but it sold since then. I'm also debating getting a lava planet predator to try repainting, I like how ornate his helmet looks and his cool wrist blade. I just wonder if it would be worth it.
If I did do it though I think I'd buy two of the night storm predators and put his mask on that body, I think they'd compliment one another if they where painted the same.

Buy it, it's awesome.

By the way the Twin Blades to not move at the middle looking joint thing. So don't try it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The more I mess with the Kenner Preds, the more the Lava Planet one has become my favorite of the three. his mask rules, the little details that homage the old Kenner design are great, and his "half cloaked" effect looks really slick.

The other two are still awesome, though.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

You think Neca will eventually make a Series for the AVP Predators?

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Nov 25, 2013, 05:22:00 PM

if they can take a break of those kenner figs, probably. but it feels like they hope to milk the series out with these and have it die before they get to avp

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 25, 2013, 06:04:14 PM

if they can take a break of those kenner figs, probably. but it feels like they hope to milk the series out with these and have it die before they get to avp

As long as we don't run out of Predators figures I'm good.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

If I remember right, they've already confirmed that they will be.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 26, 2013, 12:04:04 AM

If that's true then that means....Oh God, a Celtic Predator figure from NECA.

ArcticHuntress

ArcticHuntress

If people keep buying, I see no reason why Neca would stop the Predator line.
The figures are appealing on many levels, not too high a price, enough detail to appeal to adult collectors but still fun for kids to play around with etc.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Huntress84 on Nov 26, 2013, 09:26:43 PM
If people keep buying, I see no reason why Neca would stop the Predator line.
The figures are appealing on many levels, not too high a price, enough detail to appeal to adult collectors but still fun for kids to play around with etc.

its fun how kids are even an option for these fragile things :P one day and the kid will cry because it broke. in my opinion these figures are for fans and collectors mostly, for display, not play

Master

Master

I can`t see any of my Pred being played with. It wouldn`t survive an hour.

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Nov 26, 2013, 12:57:58 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 26, 2013, 12:04:04 AM

If that's true then that means....Oh God, a Celtic Predator figure from NECA.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/595/003/ce2.gif

There was even a picture of Scar`s proto.

ArcticHuntress

ArcticHuntress

If it breaks, we can glue it.

Seriously though, by kids I mean like twelve up, not toddlers whose favourite game is smacking things on the ground. The toys are a good way to get younger fans into the franchises.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Master on Nov 26, 2013, 10:05:48 PM
There was even a picture of <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">Scar</a>`s proto.

Show me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed