NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,645 times)

underbound

underbound

Well,if they are doing the AVP movies then the preds would be easier as the game preds are pretty much the same as the movie so celtic would really just be a rerelease and so would youngblood(I forgot the class name) and wolf,again,would be a rerelease.  But the others would be cool to have like the xeno mask pred and lord helmet.

Master

Master

I'd buy Spartan and Alien for sure. Lord? I don't know. He's a bit too overcomplicated for me.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

While we're on the subject I think it would be cool for them to tackle a few characters from AvP2 on PC. I'd like to see a version of the Heavy Predator, what with it's unusual size and how it would compare to the rest of the lot. Unfortunately, it might come out looking like a Hunchback

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I love Predator masks so I'd buy pretty much any figure with a unique mask.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

I would want a Scarface Predator figure from the concrete Jungle game, his design is pretty cool.

Master

Master

Yes, scarface was very cool.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Jace Madan on Nov 15, 2013, 09:07:07 AM
I would want a Scarface Predator figure from the concrete Jungle game, his design is pretty cool.
I'd take any of the alternate armors from that game, to be honest. I was always partial to the Ritual Armor when I played the game.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Pretty much anything from CJ would be great in my book. I'll send NECA a tweet, see what I can find out.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I got a 'Predators' Battle Damaged Classic Predator on eBay for a decent price. Still sealed in the packaging.

I get it in the mail today, and it's got 2 left hands. Fantastic.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 19, 2013, 02:10:33 AM
I got a 'Predators' Battle Damaged Classic Predator on eBay for a decent price. Still sealed in the packaging.

I'd say find a loose Jungle Hunter for cheap and do a head swap. Better articulation that way and you'll have the correct hands.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 19, 2013, 02:10:33 AM

Good times

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Got in touch with NECA, they're mailing me a replacement right hand!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 21, 2013, 05:38:12 AM
Got in touch with NECA, they're mailing me a replacement right hand!
Just the hand or a whole new figure? ;)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just the hand. :)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 22, 2013, 09:24:48 AM
Just the hand. :)
Glad to see NECA giving people a hand when they need one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed