NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,437 times)

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

always took it a lot more epic than a signature "Rakai'thwei said this and he means it. let no one speak differently of him"

Master

Master

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 15, 2013, 11:11:48 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 15, 2013, 08:51:42 PM
I'm 90% sure thats what its styled after. I'll have to rewatch the comic on youtube to be sure though. I'll get to it some time tonight

The katana in that storyline, Predator: 1718, was a retractable sword.

This on the other hand... is a plasma edged katana. In other words.. This Predator's got a damn lightsabre (sort of) to kill people with!

-Rakai'Thwei
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 14, 2013, 08:41:02 PM

Super orange ninja sword and AvP shuriken!

Yep, yep, yep I`ll have him. He looks so great and deadly. I`ll put him to Big Red`s clan along with Red, Albino and Wasp  ;D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: samoht on Aug 16, 2013, 06:55:19 AM
Why do you constantly sign your name off like that? We all can see your username.

Because it's a habit of formality which has been carrying on for years. It feels awkward for me not to leave a signature. I don't see why it bothers anyone.

Quote from: Master on Aug 16, 2013, 10:07:22 AM
Cause he think its cool. It's harmless, so if he wants to do it, let him  :laugh:

Thank you!

Quote from: Master on Aug 17, 2013, 08:06:46 AM
Yep, yep, yep I`ll have him. He looks so great and deadly. I`ll put him to Big Red`s clan along with Red, Albino and Wasp  ;D

I already pre-ordered the new Borg and Wasp on BBTS, of course I had to order them as singles rather than the collected set which came with Thermal Infrared Dutch. I don't watch Dutch.. I want Predators!

-Rakai'Thwei

Master

Master

I`d do thesame but thermal Dutch is just so off...

Albino Pred would be so much better then thermal dutch in this series.

Peakius Baragonius

Well guys, I'm finally breaking my silence/exile from here in order to find out about the redone Elder and...wait...what?! It's going to be a frikking exclusive?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Screw you Thermal Dutch! There's not even any blue spots on you!!!

I mean, I'm sure I'll be able to track the Elder down, but that sucks for the fans who don't do online shopping. I need me that screen-accurate plasma caster.

On the other hand...ARMORED BORG PREDATOR. I WANTZ

But yeah, what I was going to ask was: does anyone know when the new Elder will be released?

Predator Warrior

Predator Warrior

If they're not doing Harrigan any time soon, I don't care. He's the best character from the franchise to me. This "Dead End" crap is not famous to the general public at all so whatever their excuses are, they're wrong. Forgive me for liking the horror movie where the black guy was the sole survivor and bad ass cop, NECA. That's a little too out there for their world where they think there's a market for 12" figures of the dad from A Christmas Story.

They can make their racist yellow-skinned Predator in samurai gear in a $100 scale, but not the star of the movie they have a whole line of toys from.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Predator Warrior on Aug 29, 2013, 02:33:03 AM
whatever their excuses are, they're wrong. Forgive me for liking the horror movie where the black guy was the sole survivor and bad ass cop, NECA.

They can make their racist yellow-skinned Predator in samurai gear

Lolwut
Are you trying to say neca is racist for choosing not to produce Glover and instead choosing to make rather bad ass looking predators from what's arguably the best predator/alien fan film to date?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 23, 2013, 04:31:31 AM
Quote from: samoht on Aug 16, 2013, 06:55:19 AM
Why do you constantly sign your name off like that? We all can see your username.

Because it's a habit of formality which has been carrying on for years. It feels awkward for me not to leave a signature. I don't see why it bothers anyone.

Quote from: Master on Aug 16, 2013, 10:07:22 AM
Cause he think its cool. It's harmless, so if he wants to do it, let him  :laugh:

Thank you!

Quote from: Master on Aug 17, 2013, 08:06:46 AM

I already pre-ordered the new Borg and Wasp on BBTS, of course I had to order them as singles rather than the collected set which came with Thermal Infrared Dutch. I don't watch Dutch.. I want Predators!

-Rakai'Thwei

It doesn't bother me. Why did you start doing it?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

While I agree that I'd love to see a Harrigan figure, this bit gave me pause:

They can make their racist yellow-skinned Predator in samurai gear
I never thought of it as "racist". NECA didn't design the figure anyway, it's based on how the costume actually looked in Dead End (which is in turn based on a rejected concept drawing for 'Predator 2'.

wolf-pred3107

wolf-pred3107

If they're not doing Harrigan any time soon, I don't care. He's the best character from the franchise to me. This "Dead End" crap is not famous to the general public at all so whatever their excuses are, they're wrong. Forgive me for liking the horror movie where the black guy was the sole survivor and bad ass cop, NECA. That's a little too out there for their world where they think there's a market for 12" figures of the dad from A Christmas Story.

They can make their racist yellow-skinned Predator in samurai gear in a $100 scale, but not the star of the movie they have a whole line of toys from.
http://i.imgur.com/gcW27sw.gif

how was Big Red racist? the yellow skin on nearly ALL the dead end predators was a design choice by dead end's director to "make the predator look more insectoid, like an angry hornet"

Id buy a Harrigan but there are more preds to be released first and theyve just finished with the Dutch waves, If fan demand is there they will make Harrigan

seriously dude, calm down

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

So...what you're saying is NECA isn't making Harrigan because he's black? And there's a racist predator now?

Master

Master

Don`t know if it was posted already. Kenner predator in package.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Master on Sep 03, 2013, 06:58:40 PM

Don`t know if it was posted already. Kenner predator in package.

Looks good. This will be what, series 11? 12?

Master

Master

Better, its series 10.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Master on Sep 04, 2013, 06:54:53 AM
Better, its series 10.
Oh snap! Still looking forward to all NECA figures, past present & future... just less Dutch figures and more variety please

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed