NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,395 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Monstuh on Jul 21, 2013, 10:48:29 PM
Well, it looks like I can see the end of my Predator collecting in sight. I really only care for predators from the films. Now that NECA has set their sights on Kenner, not to mention their own original designs, there will be a plethora of odd looking predators that I probably won't want.

After Elder 2.0 and possibly the final battle two-pack, think i'll be done. I know most of you guys love some of the new designs, but are you tired of coming back again and again to the line?

Just do what I do and ignore the repaints. Yeah it sucks and Ive voiced my opinion on it more than anyone else here, but if it keeps NECA in business and in turn brings me more figures, than its just the way it has to be.

Monstuh

Monstuh

It'll be great to watch NECA develop a gigantic body of work with the Aliens and Predators, spanning film and expanded universes. I'll be content looking at my collection containing all the screen appearances. "Content" is not a word I often use as a collector.

P.S. Randy drops some good teasers in here. If this is already posted somewhere, my bad. If not, must see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYymK_li__4#ws

blood.

blood.

Diggin wasp and armored borg or whatever his name is. I'll be getting the avp preds too, but the only way I get that final battle dutch is if he comes with a big log to drop on stuff. Who's got the rights to the avp2010 video game? Cos I'd love to see a spartan predator figure. that dude's a boss.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Fantastic video.  NECA is really the only competition for Hot Toys due to their relatively excellent sculpting, articulation, accessories, licenses and most of all, production speed and affordability.

Hunk

Hunk

I've been wanting to buy toy alien and predator but do not know where that sells ....

Requiem28

Requiem28

Try your local Toys R Us or comic book store.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yep Toys R Us is the only store I know that sells them. Comic shots are ur best bet for finding older figures as well. Good luck!

Monstuh

Monstuh

QuoteJust do what I do and ignore the repaints. Yeah it sucks and Ive voiced my opinion on it more than anyone else here, but if it keeps NECA in business and in turn brings me more figures, than its just the way it has to be.

At the beginning of last week I was in the process of turning my Jungle Encounter Dutch into a Final Battle Dutch already. I think I'm gonna go ahead and finish that project and skip on the Final Battle two-pack. Hold me to that guys! I don't need more Dutch's or Jungle Hunters.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Take some pics when ur done so we can see!

Raiden

Raiden

Yeah, just wonder how to remove the stripes (camouflage) on his face without damaging his facial expression

JaredK21

JaredK21

Got my Albino Predator today! Really loving this guy. His white dreads are my favorite part about him because they bring some variety to my display over the usual black dreads. The paint job really works on him and definitely makes him stand out more than any other Predator obviously haha.

These Dead End Predators sure know how to stand out from the crowd! Not very good for hiding in the alley ways :P Really looking forward to getting Wasp now to add to this group.

Monstuh

Monstuh

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 22, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
Take some pics when ur done so we can see!

Deal!

QuoteYeah, just wonder how to remove the stripes (camouflage) on his face without damaging his facial expression

A drybrush application with some acrylic paint should work fine. I'm not too worried about his stripes. I'll remove the big ones.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I want an Albino Pred really badly. :(

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Man that Albino Pred is ORANGE! Were they trying to make him look like an albino retic python? http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/147/7/f/albino_retic_by_mant01-d51c2b4.jpg

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jul 25, 2013, 07:04:11 AM
Man that Albino Pred is ORANGE! Were they trying to make him look like an albino retic python? http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/147/7/f/albino_retic_by_mant01-d51c2b4.jpg

Haha yeah he has some really bright neon, orange bits on him; particularly on his hands and feet. He also reminds me of cheetos...Cheeto Predator!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed