NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,318 times)

Wolf91

Wolf91

isn't this beautiful ? ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tribal

Tribal

New Elder with more articulation

More pics here: http://www.figures.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=7682&page=1

8)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

But does the new Elder have the screen-accurate plasmacaster?

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

finally, new elder, prayers answered

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I...I want a clan of armored Borg predators....
For an original design on most of his stuff its pretty awesome the more you see it. Him and Wasp are definitely must grabs for me.

Bat Chain Puller

With the exception of Jungle Fight Dutch ... the paint jobs on these figures is really paint by number elementary school kid affair. Elder literally looks black and white. Only his dreadlocks stand out as if he got them from Pleasantville.

And that Heat Vision Dutch? Well ... a picture is worth a thousand words.

Spoiler

[close]

underbound

underbound

The borg looks like the lost predator(the green one)with a mask and armor to me. At least this looks better than the samurai one from hot toys. Why are we getting some more arnolds and jungles when we could be getting some new  figs.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: underbound on Jul 18, 2013, 04:48:52 PM
The borg looks like the lost predator(the green one)with a mask and armor to me.

It's the same character. NECA just create a new "armor" for him. He is called "Battle Armored Lost Predator"  ;)

Monstuh

Monstuh

Well, it looks like I can see the end of my Predator collecting in sight. I really only care for predators from the films. Now that NECA has set their sights on Kenner, not to mention their own original designs, there will be a plethora of odd looking predators that I probably won't want.

After Elder 2.0 and possibly the final battle two-pack, think i'll be done. I know most of you guys love some of the new designs, but are you tired of coming back again and again to the line?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Monstuh on Jul 21, 2013, 10:48:29 PM
Well, it looks like I can see the end of my Predator collecting in sight. I really only care for predators from the films. Now that NECA has set their sights on Kenner, not to mention their own original designs, there will be a plethora of odd looking predators that I probably won't want.

After Elder 2.0 and possibly the final battle two-pack, think i'll be done. I know most of you guys love some of the new designs, but are you tired of coming back again and again to the line?

Not really. I don't have many of the P2 Predators, and I like customizing so the fact Neca will do Kenner and their own designs makes me more excited than just film offerings.

Tribal

Tribal

The only preds missing are the AVP ones, which will be in series 12 and 13, so the people who only buy the characters from the movies can stop there. But i REALLY like original predator designs like this Battle Armored Borg and those from Narin (i hope NECA can release them someday) so i will never stop my collection. I want different predators, so i will not buy the "final battle pack", i mean, i already have a Jungle Hunter and two figures of Dutch, why i would buy them again just because they painted some blood in the figure?  :P

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 22, 2013, 12:23:46 AM

The only preds missing are the AVP ones, which will be in series 12 and 13, so the people who only buy the characters from the movies can stop there. But i REALLY like original predator designs like this Battle Armored Borg and those from Narin (i hope NECA can release them someday) so i will never stop my collection. I want different predators, so i will not buy the "final battle pack", i mean, i already have a Jungle Hunter and two figures of Dutch, why i would buy them again just because they painted some blood in the figure?  :P

Exactly. Tribal, ur work with this forum is commendable. U have become the new Sabres!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 22, 2013, 12:33:05 AM

Exactly. Tribal, ur work with this forum is commendable. U have become the new Sabres!

Hahahaha! Thanks, but Sabres will always be The Great Sabres, i'm just the guy who reads NECA's twitter and copy/paste some answers here  :D

Greyback

Greyback

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 18, 2013, 04:27:36 PM
With the exception of Jungle Fight Dutch ... the paint jobs on these figures is really paint by number elementary school kid affair. Elder literally looks black and white. Only his dreadlocks stand out as if he got them from Pleasantville.

http://[url=http://www.bmoutlaws.com/movies/IMDB/PV3.jpg]http://www.bmoutlaws.com/movies/IMDB/PV3.jpg[/url]

And that Heat Vision Dutch? Well ... a picture is worth a thousand words.

Spoiler

[close]

Yes, this are really disappointing.

Further, the 8" and 1/4 Elder are a bad joke. Bad/false painjob(the dreads are blue, not black) and so many errors on the sculpt.
The new 7" version have all the errors that the old version, apart from the P2 feet(tubes on the armor, no stripes on the armor, etc.).

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I know most of you guys love some of the new designs, but are you tired of coming back again and again to the line?
Hell no, as long as they keep coming up with new, cool figures, I'll keep buying them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed