NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,430 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

For those that want the Albino Predator but aren't going to SDCC, NECA announced on Facebook that they'll be rolling out their SDCC exclusives (including the Albino Predator) on Necaclub.com starting 7/17. No word yet on exactly what day the Albino Pred will hit.

Diamondback Predator

^Thank you for this info!

underbound

underbound

I have question,will neca re-release a berserker,wolf,predalien and such like they did jungle hunter?
I missed out on avp:r cuz I didnt know about them at the time and I only got the mid cloaked berserker with the 2pack.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

At this point it's not likely that we'll see the PredAlien as a re-release, but I'm pretty sure they're working on an updated Wolf with improved articulation for a future wave.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: underbound on Jul 12, 2013, 11:35:05 PM
I have question,will neca re-release a berserker,wolf,predalien and such like they did jungle hunter?
I missed out on avp:r cuz I didnt know about them at the time and I only got the mid cloaked berserker with the 2pack.
neca stated they were going to do an updated wolf, and something about a re-release of berserker,tracker, falconer in a boxset,but no word on the predalien or avpr warriors that I know of.

wolf-pred3107

wolf-pred3107

I asked NECA a while ago about remaking the predalien with better artic and they confirmed "eventually", since theyre making the AvP warrior aliens the ARes and AvPR ones are pretty much a certainty

Tribal

Tribal

Q: any chance of a 1/4 Predalien? :)

A: Not too likely

Q: How about a 7" rerelease/redesign?

A: Eventually but way off in the future

from twitter: https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/342309202112413696

YES! There's hope!

8)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

So they confirmed that they're remaking the AvPR warrior? I always liked that figure. I don't know that I'd necessarily re-buy it unless it was a huge improvement, but seeing it back in stores for other people to buy would be pretty cool. :)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 13, 2013, 06:44:32 PM
Q: any chance of a 1/4 Predalien? :)

A: Not too likely

Q: How about a 7" rerelease/redesign?

A: Eventually but way off in the future

from twitter: https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/342309202112413696

YES! There's hope!

8)

Yes please! The first one in terms of looking was quite cool but the pose is so awkward it´s dificult to make it stay in feet.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

The trophy case skulls are up on NECA's Ebay store.

Enjoy!

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jul 15, 2013, 04:41:17 PM
The trophy case skulls are up on NECA's Ebay store.

Enjoy!
got mine,even though I already had all the skulls, I wanted extra one's.
they're on amazon too, but shipping is $5.45 cheaper on the ebay store,than on amazon.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

God am I tempted to buy that, even though I'm only missing 2 of the human skulls (bloody, and spineless).

It looks like it comes with an extra spineless skull. Where does it go?

Raiden

Raiden

On the pred's hand to act as hamlet. :laugh:

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I would like to see them do the Elder over since they want to make re makes all of the sudden!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: DerelictShip on Jul 16, 2013, 01:18:52 PM
I would like to see them do the Elder over since they want to make re makes all of the sudden!

A new Elder would be awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed