NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,445 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Raiden on May 18, 2013, 01:37:04 PM
The trophy wall is around $50.......

Just the wall? Christ ...  ::)

Now I know how my Dad felt when I was a kid and I wanted Castle Greyskull for Christmas and then next year Snake Mountain and the year after that some new plastic fortress.

Cept this ain't no fortress ... it's a section of wall!  :laugh:

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 18, 2013, 01:59:15 PM
Quote from: Raiden on May 18, 2013, 01:37:04 PM
The trophy wall is around $50.......

Just the wall? Christ ...  ::)

Now I know how my Dad felt when I was a kid and I wanted Castle Greyskull for Christmas and then next year Snake Mountain and the year after that some new plastic fortress.

Cept this ain't no fortress ... it's a section of wall!  :laugh:

Actually:

ToyWiz: $66,99 http://www.toywiz.com/necapredatorwall.html

BigBadStore: $71,99 http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12127&mode=retail
(if you pre-order it, you pay only $64,99)

eBay: $119,99 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NECA-Predator-Trophy-Wall-Diorama-Limited-Edition-Pre-order-deposit-only-/281099569796

:-\

Raiden

Raiden

I am in Hong Kong and the local store here  where I preordered is around $50, lucky isn't it?
(It may be because the wall was made in china and it take a heavier shipping to the States than to HK)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Looks like NECAs not getting my money than. Absolutely absurd asking price.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Sexy Poot on May 18, 2013, 03:58:23 PM
Looks like NECAs not getting my money than. Absolutely absurd asking price.

I agree. That's craze.

There are other, more worthy, over priced hunks of plastic on my list.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Same here my man, same here.

Master

Master

IDK, its about 60 in my country. I'll see what price they'll put for those skulls.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I've got almost all the skulls anyway, so I'm dropping the coin for the trophy case.

Greyback

Greyback

I dont understand why they buy the trophy wall for this craz yprice.
I wish the trophy wall since yraes, but not to this price.

Further, the skull pack is not accurat, on tha wall was no bloody skull with spine, only clean skulls^^

Master

Master

i think I'll take both case and skulls. I have some skulls but not the ones from wall.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Happy to buy, it's a square foot of accurate, highly detailed Predator architecture that holds what's most important to the Predators! 

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I preordered the wall when it first became available. As for the price, how much do you guys spend on some of those busts you have littered across your collection?

And Poot, you complain about NECA more than the GOP complains about Obama. Why do you even collect these things if you don't like them? If NECA produces a lame repaint, you don't need to buy it. But apparently there are enough people that will. You can't take every business decision that NECA makes as a personal affront to you.

Trust me, as a Star Wars collector, if I got upset every time Hasbro did something bone-headed, or even something I didn't agree with, I would have been sent to a padded room years ago.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jun 02, 2013, 03:07:41 PM
I preordered the wall when it first became available. As for the price, how much do you guys spend on some of those busts you have littered across your collection?

And Poot, you complain about NECA more than the GOP complains about Obama. Why do you even collect these things if you don't like them? If NECA produces a lame repaint, you don't need to buy it. But apparently there are enough people that will. You can't take every business decision that NECA makes as a personal affront to you.

Trust me, as a Star Wars collector, if I got upset every time Hasbro did something bone-headed, or even something I didn't agree with, I would have been sent to a padded room years ago.

I complain simply because I can my good sir. I like NECAs products VERY much. I just get pissed when a new figure could be coming out but instead I must wait EVEN LONGER simply because they decided to redo Anytime for the billionth time to add 2 new points of articulation. It's first world problems really. Being a blonde blue eyed honky isn't as easy as it looks ya know.

WickerMan

WickerMan

I'm a huge NECA fan as well, but their reuse of sculpts does get tiring. Their Predator line isn't even the worst offense, all of their Freddy figures have the exact same static leg pose, it 's going to look really silly when they're all on the same shelf standing next to each other, I always wonder how hard it could be just to give him some articulated legs similar to their Jasons. I can already tell that Dutch sculpt is going to be milked like crazy.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: WickerMan on Jun 04, 2013, 07:11:09 AM
I'm a huge NECA fan as well, but their reuse of sculpts does get tiring. Their Predator line isn't even the worst offense, all of their Freddy figures have the exact same static leg pose, it 's going to look really silly when they're all on the same shelf standing next to each other, I always wonder how hard it could be just to give him some articulated legs similar to their Jasons. I can already tell that Dutch sculpt is going to be milked like crazy.

I'm pretty bored with the same Freddy legs aswell.  Luckily, NECA has said they hope to do a fully articulated Freddy in 2014, for the anniversary. Would love a fully articulated part 1 Freddy with some new accesories.  Fingers crossed!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed