NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,877 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 23, 2013, 09:59:33 PM
If you get 4 of them you can make them hold a piece of wood and call it a table.

There ya go!  :laugh:

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Dont really dig this scale. Its just a blown up version of the 7inch mostly. For The hardcore fans . :D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Dude ya gotta see the detail in these things. Trust me it's more than just a bigger version of the originals. I thought that too until I saw it in person. Detail makes a world of difference!

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 24, 2013, 10:01:36 PM
Dude ya gotta see the detail in these things. Trust me it's more than just a bigger version of the originals. I thought that too until I saw it in person. Detail makes a world of difference!

Really? Huum maybe ill pick one up and see  :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm more than satisfied with the 7" versions, especially at the price. I've got no need to spend the extra cash (or take up the extra space) on the 1/4 versions, as cool as they may be. If I'm going to drop the extra coin on bigger-scale figures, I might as well go hog-wild and buy the Hot Toys stuff.

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 25, 2013, 04:39:50 AM
I'm more than satisfied with the 7" versions, especially at the price. I've got no need to spend the extra cash (or take up the extra space) on the 1/4 versions, as cool as they may be. If I'm going to drop the extra coin on bigger-scale figures, I might as well go hog-wild and buy the Hot Toys stuff.

Agree.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

No no no! The Hot Toys figures kinda suck and are waaaay overpriced. These are MUCH better and only around $80 if u can get em at launch. I dont get all of them, just the first alien and predator. Debating on Pussyface at the moment.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't have any Hot Toys Predators, but I have other Hot Toys figures (AvP Machiko, Terminator Salvation T-600 and T-700, Iron Man 2 Black Widow) and love them. The endoskeletons are fantastic.

Inner Jaw

Inner Jaw

ALERT ALERT!!!

Series 8 is on sale now at Toysrus.com! And today it's 15% off one item! Both Dutch figures and Masked Hunter are all on sale $15.99 each plus shipping!!!

Just ordered my Jungle Hunter for $13.59 plus shipping!!!  :D

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: will he come with any previous skulls?

A: no skulls w/ Albino but working on something skull related - details soon

Q: outstanding. Thanks for looking out for the long term fans.

A: no problem, SKULLS pack in the works, once all details are final we will announce. 10 Skulls in one package is the plan

8)

Raiden

Raiden

Ok, skull pack finally. I need a conventional firearms pack  also.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Hell yeah! Great news!

Master

Master

That`s strange. I don`t recall such pred from Batman Dead End. Actually I`m watching it right now and can`t see it.

Raiden

Raiden

The extra stands beside RED?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed