NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,449 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Oh yeah, that figure is in another league than the Berserker one...it's just absolutely awesome.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 06, 2013, 10:53:27 PM
Oh yeah, that figure is in another league than the Berserker one...it's just absolutely awesome.

No kidding. How many other figures are like the Guardian in terms of the knee joints?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Everything after the Elder wave, so all the lost tribe (obviously with the exception of the Elder).

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 06, 2013, 11:16:37 PM
Everything after the Elder wave, so all the lost tribe (obviously with the exception of the Elder).

Well then, I got to get some money.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

hope the updated elder p2 has improved paint too.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:43:59 AM

I didn't even know they were doing an updated version of him  ??? I'm so glad they are though, his current figure does not give him justice, plus the updated Jungle Hunter's mould is so great it would be a waste for them not to use it for him :)

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: HUGZZ on Mar 17, 2013, 04:24:07 AM
Quote from: crazypredator2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:43:59 AM

I didn't even know they were doing an updated version of him  ??? I'm so glad they are though, his current figure does not give him justice, plus the updated Jungle Hunter's mould is so great it would be a waste for them not to use it for him :)
ya, new hip articualion and new double jointed legs and correct feet.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Not gonna get it since I already gave NECA my money but you think he'll finally have the correct plasma caster as opposed to the recycled Anytime one?

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Mar 17, 2013, 05:48:28 AM
Not gonna get it since I already gave NECA my money but you think he'll finally have the correct plasma caster as opposed to the recycled Anytime one?

My guess is no. That'll be with the next updated one.

Predalien91

Predalien91

The Elder Predator needs to be redone badly. The forehead is messed up and the skin tone is off.

For those of you that are debating whether on buying the new Anytime here is a comparison of the Series 3 Anytime vs Series 8 Anytime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FLo4qb8NM#ws

The only things I can tell they did not add on the new Jungle Hunter is the black bands he had around his arms. But thats no big deal. I can't tell if they sculpted the head,mask and lens separate. I'm sure they did considering they did it with Big Red and they share the same features.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Mar 17, 2013, 05:48:28 AM
I'm pretty sure the Anytime plasma caster is accurate, though, right? Like, the Elder costume and armor is just an Anytime costume but repainted and with some added baubles and whatnot, right?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Predalien91 on Mar 17, 2013, 07:27:22 PM
I can't tell if they sculpted the head,mask and lens separate. I'm sure they did considering they did it with Big Red and they share the same features.

From what I can tell from pics i've seen on-line, it looks like the mask and head are 1 solid piece like how the first release was, not 2 seperate pieces.

WickerMan

WickerMan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 18, 2013, 03:19:59 AMI'm pretty sure the Anytime plasma caster is accurate, though, right? Like, the Elder costume and armor is just an Anytime costume but repainted and with some added baubles and whatnot, right?

The Elder in P2 had his laser sight on top of his plasma caster as apposed to his bio.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah Wickermans right. it was different, How they missed it I'll never know.

Oh wait it's cause it would require more effort from NECA.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't think its laziness on NECA's part. Molds cost money and making a new mold for one figure isn't cost effective, especially if its something thats basically the same as one of their other molds. If NECA where to say start releasing its own predators where they can re-use the mold of P2 Elder's plasma caster then it'd be cost effective, but if not there's not really much point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed