NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,516 times)

Master

Master

Cloaked Tracker is good bet, as third figure of series 9. As series 10 I`d start thinking about AvP Preds.

Shadow

Shadow

i guess the 3rd figure will be that kenner homage that have been mentioned

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on Jan 27, 2013, 08:25:55 AM
As series 10 I`d start thinking about AvP Preds.

AVP will be in series 11 and 12  8)

According to Randy, Series 10 will be also revealed at Toy Fair  ;D

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Jan 27, 2013, 04:35:52 PM
Quote from: Master on Jan 27, 2013, 08:25:55 AM
As series 10 I`d start thinking about AvP Preds.

AVP will be in series 11 and 12  8)

According to Randy, Series 10 will be also revealed at Toy Fair  ;D

i wonder what else they can milk out on series 10. i doubt it is any new pred since they have like covered all of them now, and many versions of several of them on top of that. i really look forward to the avp ones because that will finish of a totally complete collection of preds, if they do the flashback preds that is.

mathewjohn365

mathewjohn365

Been seeing a lot of comments about the flashback Preds, what about the others from AVPR.  The one that gets killed by the Hybrid (happens at 3 min 8 sec in AVPR) and the one that shoots at the Hybrid ( this time at 3 min 16 sec).  Also I wonder what it would take for Neca to do a fan favorite Pred from any comic, novel, movie, or toy line.

Master

Master

They still got Cloacked Tracker uncovered. Maybe they`ll finally give us Stickman? Or Harrigan? One can dream right? ;)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Master on Jan 27, 2013, 06:15:53 PM
They still got Cloacked Tracker uncovered. Maybe they`ll finally give us Stickman? Or Harrigan? One can dream right? ;)

what's stickman? is that the creature in Predators that are modelled on the Predators original look?

Master

Master

It`s original creature from Ps alright, but it`s nothing like original predator look.

Tribal

Tribal

Maybe they`ll finally give us Stickman? Or Harrigan? One can dream right? ;)

Yep, but please dont dream THAT much.

Knowing NECA, probably series 10 will be just some repaints, variants and/or stealth predators  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm kidding  :D

No, i'm not  :P

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Master on Jan 27, 2013, 08:46:43 PM
It`s original creature from Ps alright, but it`s nothing like original predator look.

its what i meant, the original, the original that they scrapped in favour for the pred we all love today. i do really hope they do one, plus the version in Predators that was turned into an actual new alien species in the franchise

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

There's some choice comic book/videogame designs I'd love to see translated into action figures. They did a really great job with Big Red.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: mathewjohn365 on Jan 27, 2013, 05:32:53 PM
Been seeing a lot of comments about the flashback Preds, what about the others from AVPR.  The one that gets killed by the Hybrid (happens at 3 min 8 sec in AVPR) and the one that shoots at the Hybrid ( this time at 3 min 16 sec).  Also I wonder what it would take for Neca to do a fan favorite Pred from any comic, novel, movie, or toy line.

I may be misremembering, but I think the mask designs of the Predators in the beginning of AVPR were just recycled from some of the flashback Predators in the first AVP.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

If I remember right there was at least one unique one in AvPR.

bobcunk

bobcunk

I would actually love some kenner remakes with retro packaging and everything. I still have some gorillas and a bull alien in there box.

Master

Master

Quote from: Shadow on Jan 28, 2013, 12:00:23 AM
Quote from: Master on Jan 27, 2013, 08:46:43 PM

its what i meant, the original, the original that they scrapped in favour for the pred we all love today. i do really hope they do one, plus the version in Predators that was turned into an actual new alien species in the franchise

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Still this:

and this:

Are as different as day and night.

Quote from: Tribal on Jan 27, 2013, 11:24:22 PM
Maybe they`ll finally give us Stickman? Or Harrigan? One can dream right? ;)

Yep, but please dont dream THAT much.

Knowing NECA, probably series 10 will be just some repaints, variants and/or stealth predators  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm kidding  :D

No, i'm not  :P

"Life`s unfair it`s sad but it`s true!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed