NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,269 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Master on Dec 29, 2012, 11:42:24 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Dec 28, 2012, 02:08:04 PM
Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Dec 28, 2012, 02:03:55 PM
All I'm referring to is the Trophy room we see for a minute on the Predator ship in the second A vs. P movie. Sorry to cause the misunderstanding.

they are not missunderstanding. they are just ignoring the fact that it exist. because some people have this silly denial of the avp movies existence. these sad souls :P

i know what trophy room you refer to and i want the jockey skull from there :)

We are just playing with him. That`s all.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Winter_Alekss

Winter_Alekss

big red predator is amazing itotally loved the figure  :laugh:

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: will we get the skulls with the (Trophy) wall when its released? I was never able to track down the 1st 2pk n the 12 SDCC pred

A: the wall will most likely incl only the BIG skull, never released before. Looking at ways to get other skulls back out next yr

Q: Ok cool, with more figures in ones or twos or as a stand alone release?

A: TBD still working this out w/ all we have coming in '13. Should know more by Toy Fair

8)

Requiem28

Requiem28

I just want my damn AVP re-dos already.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 30, 2012, 11:22:34 PM
I just want my damn AVP re-dos already.

Im with ya dude.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Amen to that.

Shadow

Shadow

Sad about the wall diorama only including the big skull. i guess i can kiss that goodbye because im NOT buying all two-packs just for some freakin skulls.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

That's NECA for ya unfortunately...

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 31, 2012, 06:35:04 PM
That's NECA for ya unfortunately...

yeh. about the only thing i dislike about them. painting and quality issues aside, they do awesome sculpts and starts to really give me everything i desire from preds (if they do avp too) and hopefully all alien films. i can live with it though, the skull wall is just a bonus, it's not a must-have creature or something really.

any chance they'll pop up on ebay? (the skulls)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 31, 2012, 03:29:47 PM
Sad about the wall diorama only including the big skull. i guess i can kiss that goodbye because im NOT buying all two-packs just for some freakin skulls.
I'd suggest waiting and seeing how they plan to re-release the skulls next year, like they said they're hoping to do. :)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 01, 2013, 09:40:56 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Dec 31, 2012, 03:29:47 PM
I'd suggest waiting and seeing how they plan to re-release the skulls next year, like they said they're hoping to do. :)

Or should he wait for the re-re-release?

Shadow

Shadow

it could be worth seeing if they'll do a skull pack instead of more two-packs or infinite versions of the same figs with skulls in the package. there is nothing to loose on waiting anyway

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Only patience haha

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Woop woop, got a Big Red Predator today at Toys R Us, he's pretty neat.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I really gotta  pick him up. Maybe tomorrow ill head out. Does he look better in person?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed