NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,632 times)

Predator Warrior

So far I have the 1/4 scale versions of the "closed mouth" P1 Jungle Hunter and the masked P2 City Hunter. Definitely will be getting the unmasked City Hunter too.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

smart disc was factory error, email NECA and they will mail you one free of charge.

samoht

samoht

But hasn't pussyface lost his smart disc around this time anyway?

Diamondback Predator

Diamondback Predator

Quote from: samoht on Dec 08, 2012, 08:48:17 PM
But hasn't pussyface lost his smart disc around this time anyway?
Yeah I think you're correct as far as the film goes, but the package said its included and I don't want just one of my ~ 10 Lost Tribe Preds to not have one and have an empty holster. Call it OCD if you must.

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Dec 08, 2012, 06:50:19 AM
no smart disk included in any of the 2 packs, he can't hold one anyway ,he has a closed hand.
I have an extra open hand from the previous 2 pack TRU exclusive.

Quote from: slaysaliens on Dec 08, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
smart disc was factory error, email NECA and they will mail you one free of charge.
^Thank you for the tip XENO Slayer. I will be doing just that.

Peakius Baragonius

Anyone willing to sell me the skulls? I'm willing to pay for international shipping if necessary

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Is series 7 supposed to come out today or by this month? It seems some have gotten them already

check out this ebay listing, it shows some more details/accesories that come with the figures http://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-PREDATORS-SERIES-7-FIGURES-SET-NECA-BIG-RED-CAMO-FALCONER-CITY-Aliens-AVPR-/200864460717?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ec4746fad

Diamondback Predator

My predorder isn't supposed to arrive until January! ??? I do know that people have been getting these shipped early from china though.

Off Topic- I was reading this thread pages and pages back and saw that there are plans/rumors of a better Elder Predator for possible series 10! Well damnit if I didn't order an elder for $35 as a Christmas gift to finish off the lost tribe. Has anyone heard more about this and the rest of the wave after Dutch and Anytime?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

I got these puppies today at a local collectibles convention.

samoht

samoht

I call that sex in a clam shell package.

I want.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 20, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

city hunter seems to have better improved paint job.

Shadow

Shadow

i'm glad i waited with city hunter,now i can buy this seperate masked one. what accessories does it have?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 20, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

WANT

I had no idea they made a Red Pred one.  Now I need a Batman figure ...

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 20, 2012, 11:23:16 PM
i'm glad i waited with city hunter,now i can buy this seperate masked one. what accessories does it have?

It comes with smart disc, extended spear, and trophy skull/spine.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

These look great, not sure if I'll get Falconer yet, not big on the Super Predators.  Big Red is a must have, looks amazing.  And City Hunter I may get, but why the hell haven't NECA given him a closed right hand so he can hold the spear AND trophy? I'd really like for them to do that so I can recreate the scene were he's doing his victory scream atop the building.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 21, 2012, 06:04:58 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Dec 20, 2012, 11:23:16 PM

It comes with smart disc, extended spear, and trophy skull/spine.

good, exactly the accessories i prefer :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed