NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,459 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 03, 2012, 06:07:23 AM
Quote from: samoht on Dec 03, 2012, 05:45:02 AM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 02, 2012, 05:37:27 AM
Quote from: samoht on Dec 02, 2012, 04:38:00 AM
NECA uses oversized spiked strap on dildos. We can do nothing else but complain about the butthurt.

Coincidentally, instead of making it correct the first time around, those dildos have about 6 variations each year...

Yeah. The last one I was violated with had a shitty paint job. But when they raped me again, the paint job had improved but then some of the spikes came off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im beginning to think the reason Sabres defends them so much to justify the $$$ he waste on having to collect every single variant they release.

Yep...that's it...just like you whine about them so much because you can't afford to collect every single variant.

If you'd like, I can take some pics for you to look at until you get your paycheck from McDonald's.
Or at least until that whole "NIRVANA cover band" thing kicks in for ya.  ;)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 03, 2012, 02:08:08 PM
Quote from: uruk on Dec 03, 2012, 11:04:00 AM
heh, i'm actually pretty impressed this goes on for 145 PAGES... i'm wondering if there is a person wise enough to finally cut it.

Hello person with under 400 posts. Wise enough to cut what? Were foolin around and voicing our opinions. No hate. Its nothing personal against Sabres. Dude apologized to me for something ON THE INTERNET a while ago. U don't see that too often. Just cause I disagree with the dude doesn't mean I hate the guy! Its all in good fun. Now Space Sweeper and Vakarian on the other hand...

Spoiler
Started shit with me and were crushed beneath my boots of a thousand suns.
[close]

Quotewere crushed beneath my boots of a thousand suns

Quotecrushed

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 03, 2012, 02:08:08 PMHello person with under 400 posts.

hello person who thinks post count matters. well, i'm here longer than you babe  ;)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alright, enough please. Back on topic now guys.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2012, 08:23:07 PM
Agreed, im here for Predator news not some constant debate going on

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 02, 2012, 05:38:17 PM
Ok, guys!

Let's make it simple:

1- if you like it, buy it.
2- If you dont like, don't buy. But you don't need to complain about it every single time that Neca release an alternate/reissue version.

The way i see, is more like this: When you go to a shop, you see a lot of shirts (black, white, red, blue,...), but you dont have to buy all of them, just buy the one you like more. But you dont need to complain about the other colors.

And, if the next year, the shop sells the same shirt you bought, just with a pocket on the left, you dont need to buy it... you only buy if you want to! And if another guy will buy the shirt just because the left pocket, let him buy it! You dont need to complain about him too.

8)
Eh, its a little different than that. Instead of having a couple of kick-ass figures a year, it makes people wait while spitting out old figures with things that should have been included the first go around and reduces the amount of new things to add to their collection.

QuoteIf you'd like, I can take some pics for you to look at until you get your paycheck from McDonald's.
Or at least until that whole "HANSON cover band" thing kicks in for ya.  ;)

Fixed for ya. free of charge!

Spoiler
But like seriously, if I give u my PayPal account, will u really donate some cash so I can survive?
[close]

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 04, 2012, 03:57:14 AM

Me too but I have the right to complain about the figures when things get ridiculous. If nobody wants to hear me bitch, the ignore button is right there. Seriously, it's right friggin there.  8)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 04, 2012, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Dec 02, 2012, 05:38:17 PM
Ok, guys!

Let's make it simple:

1- if you like it, buy it.
2- If you dont like, don't buy. But you don't need to complain about it every single time that Neca release an alternate/reissue version.

The way i see, is more like this: When you go to a shop, you see a lot of shirts (black, white, red, blue,...), but you dont have to buy all of them, just buy the one you like more. But you dont need to complain about the other colors.

And, if the next year, the shop sells the same shirt you bought, just with a pocket on the left, you dont need to buy it... you only buy if you want to! And if another guy will buy the shirt just because the left pocket, let him buy it! You dont need to complain about him too.

8)
Eh, its a little different than that. Instead of having a couple of kick-ass figures a year, it makes people wait while spitting out old figures with things that should have been included the first go around and reduces the amount of new things to add to their collection.

QuoteIf you'd like, I can take some pics for you to look at until you get your paycheck from McDonald's.
Or at least until that whole "HANSON cover band" thing kicks in for ya.  ;)

Fixed for ya. free of charge!

Spoiler
But like seriously, if I give u my PayPal account, will u really donate some cash so I can survive?
[close]

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 04, 2012, 03:57:14 AM

Me too but I have the right to complain about the figures when things get ridiculous. If nobody wants to hear me bitch, the ignore button is right there. Seriously, it's right friggin there.  8)

Things aren't getting ridiculous, its an action figure manufacturing company they make variants and the same figures just for sales, and its ironic since you mentioned the "ignore button" since you should consider using that when NECA creates duplicate figures, honestly its business what can you do? And your complaining on this thread sure as hell isnt going to solve anything, unless you take some action make a petition and strike -_- (sarcasm) So please make your own complaining thread and keep this one for news on their new products.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 05, 2012, 01:03:41 AM

Things aren't getting ridiculous, its an action figure manufacturing company they make variants and the same figures just for sales, and its ironic since you mentioned the "ignore button" since you should consider using that when NECA creates duplicate figures, honestly its business what can you do? And your complaining on this thread sure as hell isnt going to solve anything, unless you take some action make a petition and strike -_- (sarcasm) So please make your own complaining thread and keep this one for news on their new products.

Agreed.  STFU.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Gathering other members opinions on the matter while voicing mine isn't complaining. I'm hardly alone on the matter and wanted to see what other thought. And things ARE absolutely getting ridiculous. Of course many companies make variants, just not to the degree of NECA. Its gotten to the point where a splash of paint and movable ankles are considered acceptable.

Quote from: slaysaliens on Dec 05, 2012, 04:34:51 AM

Agreed.  STFU.

Ignore buttons right there, so click mine and shut ur face.

Christ it's like this site has turned into Xbox live. I come to play with adults and all it is is children who don't know how the internet works and whos first movie they saw was AvP.

I didn't come here to start a war with NECAs lackeys and blind supporters, I just put my 3 cents in to see if anyone else with a brain felt the same way and saw through the bullshit. Even tho its kinda hard to since new figures aren't announced every month, get this board back on topic and be on with it. This is the "NECA Predator 2" board, not the "finger NECA with a smile" board. That ones been down for maintenance.

Diamondback Predator

I got my Battle Damaged 2 pack in the mail today and I don't see the Pussyfaces' Smartdisc in the package. Anyone who already has this please let me know if yours is visible on the leg in the holster spot or located elsewhere. Thanks everyone.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

This is why I ALWAYS get em in store. Sometimes a shoddy paint job, sometimes 2 left feet. Other times they're missing items. Shoot the site an email and see what they say. Hey ya never know, maybe they'll send another one if it means that much to u. If not, no worries. Almost all of the figures in the line come with one so u can put the disc with the one u prefer.

Monstuh

Monstuh

Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Dec 08, 2012, 12:01:10 AM
I got my Battle Damaged 2 pack in the mail today and I don't see the Pussyfaces' Smartdisc in the package. Anyone who already has this please let me know if yours is visible on the leg in the holster spot or located elsewhere. Thanks everyone.

I watched a guy review the 2-pack and he also was missing his smart disk. I think NECA forgot to include it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'll check the one I picked up for a friend (he was nice enough to sell me the 2 skulls for like $5 too, woop woop).

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Dec 08, 2012, 12:01:10 AM
no smart disk included in any of the 2 packs, he can't hold one anyway ,he has a closed hand.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed