NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,600 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Does the rebreather come off?

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Jace Madan on Nov 28, 2012, 12:10:12 AM
For anyone else looking for it, the NECA Battle-damaged Predator 2-pack is out now, I just picked up my set today at Toys R Us. I'm loving the new articulation on the Jungle Hunter, as well as the new paintjob. The entire figure is painted, not using the flesh colored plastic.
i have one on the way, what's the price at toysrus?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 28, 2012, 01:01:41 AM
Does the rebreather come off?

No, it does not come off.

Wait for it................

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Nov 28, 2012, 02:18:59 AM
For anyone else looking for it, the NECA Battle-damaged Predator 2-pack is out now, I just picked up my set today at Toys R Us. I'm loving the new articulation on the Jungle Hunter, as well as the new paintjob. The entire figure is painted, not using the flesh colored plastic.

I paid $29.99 for mine. Here are some pics I took. And no, the rebreather is not removeble.

Both:

Close-up Jungle Hunter:

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Jace Madan on Nov 28, 2012, 05:29:30 AM
Quote from: crazypredator2 on Nov 28, 2012, 02:18:59 AM

I paid $29.99 for mine. Here are some pics I took. And no, the rebreather is not removeble.

Both:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/Carnage707/IMG_0003-1.jpg

Close-up Jungle Hunter:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/Carnage707/IMG_0005.jpg

Eh, no big whoop. Looks like Matt gets to keep his 30 bucks. NECA will surely fall without my money now...

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Something I've thought of from time to time, where the hell did Pussyface have that rebreather? Was it stored on his back somewhere, or is it one of those "just add it, no one will notice" things?

It would have been nice if it was removable, but since there's not enough elbow articulation to reach his face, I guess I see why it's not.

Fingers crossed for a double-elbow, double-knee Predator at some point. I wouldn't buy them all again, but I would definitely pick up Anytime and Pussyface.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

guys read the blister card hahaha

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

That's awesome. Wonder what the people who haven't seen Dead End will think of that.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Nov 30, 2012, 08:21:43 PM

guys read the blister card hahaha

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 30, 2012, 09:27:28 PM
That's awesome. Wonder what the people who haven't seen Dead End will think of that.

Agreed! I wonder if they'll figure it out...

Finally, a Predators bio I can chuckle with instead of at!

brownieccad

brownieccad

oh man I love the little easter egg on the card- great shout out-

Now this might be a very dumb simple question that has been answered a million times already- but is this city hunter from this series the absolute exact figure and total repack of the TRU 2-pack?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: brownieccad on Dec 01, 2012, 09:40:00 AM

Now this might be a very dumb simple question that has been answered a million times already- but is this city hunter from this series the absolute exact figure and total repack of the TRU 2-pack?

I'm pretty sure it is.

Peakius Baragonius

It comes with a spear-holding hand made of the same translucent plastic as the rest of the body, unlike in the 2-Pack where they tossed in a repainted Exclusive Gort hand.

The sad thing is, that's actually one of the reasons I might get it, apart from the trophy and the spear. And I'll bet they knew it would turn out that way and planned it from the start.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 01, 2012, 06:00:54 PM

It comes with a spear-holding hand made of the same translucent plastic as the rest of the body, unlike in the 2-Pack where they tossed in a repainted Exclusive Gort hand.

The sad thing is, that's actually one of the reasons I might get it, apart from the trophy and the spear. And I'll bet they knew it would turn out that way and planned it from the start.
We know the truth, but don't tell Sabres that...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 02, 2012, 12:47:42 AM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 01, 2012, 06:00:54 PM

We know the truth, but don't tell Sabres that...

The thing is...it doesn't bother me in the least how they re-release/re-use stuff.

LMAO!

Now you...you whine...cry...pout...stomp your feet...bitch...moan...and you STILL buy them.

Cracks me up every time.  ;D

I look forward to them redoing ALL of them...just so you can up your post count...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know it's tough on you when you can't afford to buy multiples...so let me know if you need to borrow some money for an action figure.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed