NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,309 times)

Shadow

Shadow

sexy preds ^^

iSeymore

iSeymore

So looking forward to seeing a neca masked city hunter predator in the 7inch scale. So sick.
Big Red also looks sick, and I even like the cloaked Falconer predator, and that's a first, I'm never a fan of transparent figures.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Got my 1/4 scale warrior and city hunter today!!!!!All i can say is WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! Awesome job Neca!!!

Tribal

Tribal

Two new images from twitter:

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Tribal on Nov 09, 2012, 02:05:13 AM

Two new images from twitter:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fmWdDkFeD0Q/UJxklEU-FCI/AAAAAAAAFLY/i3rTItVFyio/s1600/cityhunter.jpg

Man I am liking the Falconer!

What the f? They put the peg for the hole on the main body instead of the arm? F**k you NECA, don't make me get some of those trophy skulls by storming your office

Seriously, is anyone going to sell those on ebay!!?? I need the clam-mouthed one!!! PLEASE!!!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I was gonna comment on that as well. Whoever came up with that decision is a re to the tard.

samoht

samoht

The peg is on the bit connected to the body? WTF.

This is the type of shit that a trained monkey could get right.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

"Waits for Sabres to exclaim that we should be thankful we're even getting it and that there's nothing wrong with it even tho there totally is."

uruk

uruk

i think i'll just cut that crap off and magnetize the arm... well, if i decide to display it, that is.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: samoht on Nov 09, 2012, 10:32:30 AM

relax, robot bird attaches to his arm too,  neca has a video on their site and on youtube showing it attached to his arm and back.
but don't see an orignal long blade with camo falconer, surely he will come with it too.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Were talking about Pussyfaces left arm. On the Mcfarlane one the "missing" arm had the pegs so when it was taken off, the severed arm didn't have a giant peg sticking out of it. Its ok tho, since im sure NECA will release a newer version with the peg on the missing arm in 2 years and charge full price for it.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Nov 09, 2012, 10:36:18 PM

relax, robot bird attaches to his arm too,  neca has a video on their site and on youtube showing it attached to his arm and back.
but don't see an orignal long blade with camo falconer, surely he will come with it too.

He was talking about the f***ing City Hunter's arm

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 10, 2012, 12:13:07 AM
Were talking about Pussyfaces left arm. On the Mcfarlane one the "missing" arm had the pegs so when it was taken off, the severed arm didn't have a giant peg sticking out of it. Its ok tho, since im sure NECA will release a newer version with the peg on the missing arm in 2 years and charge full price for it.

hahahahahahahahahaha

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

I had the same thought w/ using magnets.......

Tribal

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 09, 2012, 04:20:36 AM
I was gonna comment on that as well. Whoever came up with that decision is a re to the tard.

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 09, 2012, 03:07:50 PM
"Waits for Sabres to exclaim that we should be thankful we're even getting it and that there's nothing wrong with it even tho there totally is."

And here I was just going to comment about waiting for the two biggest whiners to post their tears about the new figs...but it seems I'm too late.

Dry your eyes kids, it'll be ok...totally.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed