NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,918 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 24, 2012, 09:48:21 PM
does anyone know if they may remade wolf in the future? a improved version would be great, and since they are making 18 inches preds, will they make p2 elder and wolf?

They're gonna redo Wolf. For the 18" ones, maybe.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 24, 2012, 09:48:21 PM
does anyone know if they may remade wolf in the future? a improved version would be great, and since they are making 18 inches preds, will they make p2 elder and wolf?

After they exhaust every single idea and concept they believe they can sell from Predator, Predator 2, & Predators---they MAY proceed to do AVP & re-visit AVPR's Wolf

Source:  NECAONLINE.COM & Tweets from NECA's Randy Falk

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: slaysaliens on Oct 24, 2012, 08:27:48 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 24, 2012, 01:18:28 PM
Having no removable arm for a battle-damaged figure that's actually battle-damaged in the movie is absolutely pathetic. And the "yet another" anytime with a splat of blood is a joke. God this company makes me sick sometimes. They have amazing things than they have this shit. OH THE EMOTIONS.

It's on their official website (necaonline.com) that the left arm is removable in the middle of the forearm (film accurate).

The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one from this particular factory in China.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ out a mask w/ the 1987 paint scheme. 
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ the new leg articulation.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ battle damage accurate to the 1987 movie.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the PERFECT candidate for posing w/ the new Mud Dutch figure.  His knees will be able to bend better, his mask will be off, and he'll have the blood on him-PERFECT for holding Mud Dutch by the throat!!!!!

...Waits for Poot to come back into the thread and take his foot out of his mouth...

Njm1983

Njm1983

I dont understand the complaints on the rebreather predator 2, IN the film he uses the rebreather when on the roof, before being knocked off and then getting his arm chopped. Seems fine to me. The one you all want is the med kit version with missing arm lol

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 24, 2012, 11:50:54 PM
Quote from: slaysaliens on Oct 24, 2012, 08:27:48 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 24, 2012, 01:18:28 PM
Having no removable arm for a battle-damaged figure that's actually battle-damaged in the movie is absolutely pathetic. And the "yet another" anytime with a splat of blood is a joke. God this company makes me sick sometimes. They have amazing things than they have this shit. OH THE EMOTIONS.

It's on their official website (necaonline.com) that the left arm is removable in the middle of the forearm (film accurate).

The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one from this particular factory in China.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ out a mask w/ the 1987 paint scheme. 
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ the new leg articulation.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ battle damage accurate to the 1987 movie.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the PERFECT candidate for posing w/ the new Mud Dutch figure.  His knees will be able to bend better, his mask will be off, and he'll have the blood on him-PERFECT for holding Mud Dutch by the throat!!!!!

...Waits for Poot to come back into the thread and take his foot out of his mouth...

Was fully expecting Sabres to make a comment for whenever I tarnish the great Neca name since hes got such a major boner for them for reasons unknown to man...

In all seriousness, its the same figure from when they released "classic" from the "Predators" line, with a couple more slits for pose-ability and a drop of neon green paint. If u feel justified paying 17 or so dollars for this, than by all means, knock urself out. Have a blast and play with him in the tub even. But ill pass because im not giving in to the bull. I'm sure in another 2 years they'll release yet another version that comes with glowing red wrist-blades and a crushed scorpion for his hand  :-\

And the whole removable arm thing is good news. Hey I cant be perfect ALL the time.
Just MOST of the time.
Still doesn't say if its closed mandibles or not does it? I might get it if it is. I'm guessing so since the rebreather has to fit over it.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 25, 2012, 12:59:12 PM

Was fully expecting Sabres to make a comment for whenever I tarnish the great Neca name since hes got such a major boner for them for reasons unknown to man...

Why would any fan of Alien, Predator, or Prometheus NOT have a RAGING one for NECA?  Who would be a better candidate to make collectibles in this scale w/ this accuracy at this price point? 
Kenner?-fun kid's toys in the 90's but not a company anymore
Hasbro?-LOL
Mattel?-HA!  just look how they shafted the Ghostbuster fans ( best example, they won't do 80's properties other than He-Man)
McFarlane?-tried & failed.  Price was right.  Scale was right.  Accuracy was way off.
Sideshow?-a statue company in the $100's price point
Hot Toys?-LOL removable masks on preds for disproportionate big heads in the $100's price point

In all seriousness, its the same figure from when they released "classic" from the "Predators" line, with a couple more slits for pose-ability and a drop of neon green paint. If u feel justified paying 17 or so dollars for this, than by all means, knock urself out. Have a blast and play with him in the tub even. But ill pass because im not giving in to the bull. I'm sure in another 2 years they'll release yet another version that comes with glowing red wrist-blades and a crushed scorpion for his hand  :-\

Sorry, but it won't be $17.  It's part of a TRU 2-pack.  Price will probably be between $29.99 & $39.99.

Furthermore, my boner will take up too much room in the tub for Jungler Hunter to fit  :P

And the whole removable arm thing is good news. Hey I cant be perfect ALL the time.
Just MOST of the time.
Still doesn't say if its closed mandibles or not does it? I might get it if it is. I'm guessing so since the rebreather has to fit over it.

I'm sad to say that I'm pretty sure the re-breather doesn't come off.  But that is just an ASSUMPTION going off the fact the label it as a "mask"  and NECA doesn't do removable masks on preds.

All in fun and in facts, no personal "attacks" meant.  If you ever have any questions - post 'em.  I watch NECA's tweets daily.  LOTS of facts and answers in there BUT they get buried WAY too fast.  Easy to miss stuff from Randy's tweets!

And like you said to each their own!  Some people may want one from the new better factory w/ better plastic & better joints, the '87 paint scheme, the better articulation, the unmasked option, skulls, ect.......  And some may not want it. 

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

QuoteAll in fun and in facts, no personal "attacks" meant.  If you ever have any questions - post 'em.  I watch NECA's tweets daily.  LOTS of facts and answers in there BUT they get buried WAY too fast.  Easy to miss stuff from Randy's tweets!

Oh i know, of course not. Just voicing my thoughts and messin around  :laugh:

Peakius Baragonius

Is anyone willing to sell the trophy skulls on eBay? I'll pay small figure price for the "clam-mouthed" skull alone

Spoiler
Though I'm sure everyone would be more reasonable than that, right? *nervous laughter*
[close]

LostHunter80

LostHunter80

I for one will take the variations, i love the fact Neca is giving us awesome predators great articulation, the sculpts are superb while having more accessories would be nice, the new battle damaged jungle hunter is from predator and is accurate to the movie while all other classic predators are from predators they are very close to each other only minor costum changes but they are not the same person, i compare it to anakin and the 12 back darth vader with telescoping light sabre figures while they are the same person but for minor costum change.....but i dont think i would pass up vader just because i have anakin. The new jungle hunter to me is awesome great sculpt the new articulation and movie accurate green smudge lol, i say bravo neca for trying to give everyone the best possible version,  every review on youtube when it come to the jungle hunter says the same thing he needs better articulation he needs open mouth and to match predator and arnold fight and you know what blam their it is and now people argue its not worth getting another hunter your not getting an other hunter your getting a the best version of the hunter to date i have 30to diffrent darth vaders they may be the same person but they are truly diffrent pices of toy history and when it comes to predator i will show my loyalty to neca if i buy a redone rehased jungle hunter to keep the company making predators then thats what i will do i cant wait to see what they have in store and the city hunter arm is removeable its just done better than mcfartlanes

And Big Red who everyone i know is happy to see is in fact a jungle hunter repaint with a a few new accessories so you dont want a jungle hunter big red is out like i said same but not the same

Not trying to start an argument with anyone but just stating a fact if you look at most predator comics and games the designs are all about the same jungle hunter with added bones weapons accessories or diffrent colored armour i just hope they redo all the keener predators those were all diffrent colors weapons everything almost all the masks were diffrent to

Peakius Baragonius

I do intend to get an upgraded one, I'd just like to wait for a close-mouthed variant as the previous 2-Pack release of that was one I was unsatisfied with.

iSeymore

iSeymore

I bought the Warrior Predator from series 6, first predator I bought since Jungle Hunter from the original Predator movie back in series 3..Anyways, I have a serious question, I'm one of those collectors who keep their figures packaged up, no reason really except I like seeing them hung up from my bedroom walls, and I was wondering if Warrior Predator's waist (since I read online that it is indeed a ball-joint), moved from side to side? Mine is packaged alittle odd, looks as if the figure is tilted to the side just alittle bit. Is this a problem? It was the only one they had unfortunately. Only Pred related I've ever seen in a TRU was the TRU exclusive jungle hunter predator (active camoflauge).

Any answers to my question would be greatly satisfying. :)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: iSeymore on Nov 01, 2012, 03:49:50 AM
I bought the Warrior Predator from series 6, first predator I bought since Jungle Hunter from the original Predator movie back in series 3..Anyways, I have a serious question, I'm one of those collectors who keep their figures packaged up, no reason really except I like seeing them hung up from my bedroom walls, and I was wondering if Warrior Predator's waist (since I read online that it is indeed a ball-joint), moved from side to side? Mine is packaged alittle odd, looks as if the figure is tilted to the side just alittle bit. Is this a problem? It was the only one they had unfortunately. Only Pred related I've ever seen in a TRU was the TRU exclusive jungle hunter predator (active camoflauge).

Since Series 4, Predators have new ball-sockets in their waist. It's probably titlted in packaging but that's not a problem whatsoever.

iSeymore

iSeymore

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 01, 2012, 11:43:51 AM
Quote from: iSeymore on Nov 01, 2012, 03:49:50 AM

Since Series 4, Predators have new ball-sockets in their waist. It's probably titlted in packaging but that's not a problem whatsoever.
That's so awesome! Thank you. :) I got alittle worried there. I'll post up a pic whenever I'm able to.

samoht

samoht

This is bullshit. My local comic book store only has wave 1 of the lost preds.

wolverenz

wolverenz

I'll share mine. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed