NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,159 times)

freedomfighter1111

update

xeno killer

xeno killer

He looks sweet!!!!! can't wait for mine!! ;D ;D

brownieccad

brownieccad

hey guys didn't know if you had all seen this yet

odd though that it appears we aren't getting a chopped off arm on the city hunter... looks amazing tho
courtesy of cooltoyreview.com
br()wnie

samoht

samoht

His arm should be removable wtf.

Peakius Baragonius

Actually, it looks like there's blood on the gauntlet in the exact same place as McFarlane's P2...maybe they're saving a surprise for us?

uruk

uruk

LOL'd at Jungle Hunter's "battle damage"... there's a tiny blood splat on his right shin armor.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: uruk on Oct 24, 2012, 12:20:03 PM
LOL'd at Jungle Hunter's "battle damage"... there's a tiny blood splat on his right shin armor.

Accurate to the film I'm afraid... :P

I don't know about this one...in theory I'd like an upgraded Classic Predator but that would just make my Scout and my Series 1 and 3 Classics redundant (I consider them all the same character basically). I suppose I should hold out for any closed-mouth variation they release as the two-pack version sucked. And I'm not sure if I want a BD City Hunter without a removable rebreather; it's cool that they did it but he barely wore it in the film anyways. and where's the freaking spear he was hefting in these scenes?

On the other hand, I really want those trophies, and a Battle Damaged P2 is hypothetically a must-buy.

Darn you NECA!!!!!!

By the way, anyone know if the spear coming with the Series 7 City Hunter will be extendable? That would make it a must-buy for me

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yep. No go. No money for u this time Neca.

Having no removable arm for a battle-damaged figure that's actually battle-damaged in the movie is absolutely pathetic. And the "yet another" anytime with a splat of blood is a joke. God this company makes me sick sometimes. They have amazing things than they have this shit. OH THE EMOTIONS.

Peakius Baragonius

Wait, what's this about the arm then?

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 24, 2012, 01:18:28 PM
Yep. No go. No money for u this time Neca.

Having no removable arm for a battle-damaged figure that's actually battle-damaged in the movie is absolutely pathetic. And the "yet another" anytime with a splat of blood is a joke. God this company makes me sick sometimes. They have amazing things than they have this shit. OH THE EMOTIONS.

ditto man, ditto.

Master

Master

I want skulls  but not figures. I think NECA is going to release them after some time along with alien T-rex and whole troophy wall, so I`m skipping this one too.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Oct 24, 2012, 12:43:18 PM
By the way, anyone know if the spear coming with the Series 7 City Hunter will be extendable? That would make it a must-buy for me

It's the same spear as before, collapsible/extendable spear is not going to happen in 7" scale.

It's on their official website (necaonline.com) that the left arm is removable in the middle of the forearm (film accurate).

The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one from this particular factory in China.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ out a mask w/ the 1987 paint scheme. 
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ the new leg articulation.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ battle damage accurate to the 1987 movie.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the PERFECT candidate for posing w/ the new Mud Dutch figure.  His knees will be able to bend better, his mask will be off, and he'll have the blood on him-PERFECT for holding Mud Dutch by the throat!!!!!

Quote from: Master on Oct 24, 2012, 03:36:12 PM
I want skulls  but not figures. I think NECA is going to release them after some time along with alien T-rex and whole troophy wall, so I`m skipping this one too.

Randy Falk has stated that all the skulls will only be released w/ figures and that he has no plans AS OF YET to EVER release the skulls alone/seperate/or all together as a collection.

Souces: NECAONLINE.COM & NECA's Tweets from their own Randy Falk

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: slaysaliens on Oct 24, 2012, 08:27:48 PM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Oct 24, 2012, 12:43:18 PM

It's the same spear as before, collapsible/extendable spear is not going to happen in 7" scale.

It's on their official website (necaonline.com) that the left arm is removable in the middle of the forearm (film accurate).

The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one from this particular factory in China.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ out a mask w/ the 1987 paint scheme. 
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ the new leg articulation.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the first one w/ battle damage accurate to the 1987 movie.
The new Jungle Hunter will be the PERFECT candidate for posing w/ the new Mud Dutch figure.  His knees will be able to bend better, his mask will be off, and he'll have the blood on him-PERFECT for holding Mud Dutch by the throat!!!!!

Quote from: Master on Oct 24, 2012, 03:36:12 PM

Randy Falk has stated that all the skulls will only be released w/ figures and that he has no plans AS OF YET to EVER release the skulls alone/seperate/or all together as a collection.

Souces: NECAONLINE.COM & NECA's Tweets from their own Randy Falk

Shoot. Is anyone willing to sell the skulls via eBay? Because you have a customer right here

And no extending spear, just the same craptacular warped one that always, always breaks at the tips? That sucks

Still undecided on the 2-Pack for now...

I could swear there was a small run of the Series 3 figure released using this paint scheme, though...

No expandable spear? That suuuucks! And the worst part is, I might end up getting it just for the stupid spear-holding hand that isn't just a re-used exclusive Gort hand and is made of the same plastic as the rest of the body. Why am I this picky?! And I'm willing to bet NECA was counting on people like me double-dipping for that exact reason!

Samhain13

Samhain13

does anyone know if they may remade wolf in the future? a improved version would be great, and since they are making 18 inches preds, will they make p2 elder and wolf?

samoht

samoht

Honestly, I would love to get this new Jungle Hunter, but I ain't paying to get him in the two pack. Hopefully he will be released separately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed