NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,475 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I haven't had a problem with Neca Preds for a good few waves, to be honest. The last several waves have been just fine, and I've seen Series 6 in person in a toyshop and they looked fine.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 12, 2012, 12:06:34 AM
I haven't had a problem with Neca Preds for a good few waves, to be honest. The last several waves have been just fine, and I've seen Series 6 in person in a toyshop and they looked fine.

And you didn't get them then?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Ugh...I got the email that my order had shipped (which is awesome) and then saw these in stores. It was a struggle not to pick them up...they looked fantastic! My order should arrive tomorrow...waiting...waiting...

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

Quote from: Jace Madan on Sep 11, 2012, 07:55:22 AM
Heads up, Toys R Us.com has series 6 up for ordering at 17.99 a piece.
Link because I can't find them at all  :/

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Requiem28 on Sep 12, 2012, 12:31:29 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 12, 2012, 12:06:34 AM

And you didn't get them then?
My preorder through Toywiz was significantly cheaper. I'm willing to wait a bit longer if it means I save money, especially since I'm guaranteed to get them and they get delivered right to my doorstep. :P

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Divine Avenger on Sep 12, 2012, 03:42:33 AM
Quote from: Jace Madan on Sep 11, 2012, 07:55:22 AM
Heads up, Toys R Us.com has series 6 up for ordering at 17.99 a piece.
Link because I can't find them at all  :/

Looks like they must have sold out, I ordered 2 Scouts yesterday. Hopefully they will be in stock to ship to me.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Holy shit!  Didn't even realize my package was delivered today!

Only like, 2 days!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Got the last 3 at Toys R Us last night. With the exception of Scout, they're some of the best yet.

The tribe is now complete!

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 16, 2012, 05:49:09 PM
Got the last 3 at Toys R Us last night. With the exception of Scout, they're some of the best yet.

The tribe is now complete!

Is Scout's paint not that good or something?

Darn, I was really looking forward to him  :-\

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

No its just that all it is, is basically pussyfaces body with Anytimes mask.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 17, 2012, 11:51:31 PM
And how is that a bad thing!? It's like a cross between the two most badass predators ever!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah but when u have as many figures as I do, the difference between figures grows more and more important.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

the p1 mask on  scout is molded better this time around, no seam lines, scuffs that was on the series 3 p1.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 17, 2012, 11:51:31 PM

"You might guess that NECA would reuse the helmet from their classic Predator figure for this version to save money, and while it looks like this figure reuses the City Hunter body, his helmet is unique.  The Scout's mask has a really cool texture to it that isn't on the Classic Predator mask from series 3."

From here:
http://thefwoosh.com/2012/09/action-figure-feature-neca-predators-series-6-scout-predator

Some pics:

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Those pics actually make me realy want him.....and a few Predator Hounds too :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed