NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,488 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 09, 2012, 11:18:24 PM
Make the Dorman predalien as a figure and i'll buy it.

That's a likely possibility.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 09, 2012, 10:55:10 PM
The Predalien we got was fine, why should we need to remake it? Because of the lack of articulation?

That's seems to be the most logical reason. Of all the figures that NECA has thus released, I've always found the articulation to be the most poorest for the Predalien.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Vecrotus on Aug 10, 2012, 11:17:16 AM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 09, 2012, 10:55:10 PM
The Predalien we got was fine, why should we need to remake it? Because of the lack of articulation?

That's seems to be the most logical reason. Of all the figures that NECA has thus released, I've always found the articulation to be the most poorest for the Predalien.

yes. i want one that i can pose neutrally or dynamic, like the new preds (not wolf) and the ALIEN and warrior alien, and indeed the AVPR warrior, all is able to stand neutrally or posed, predalien have its torso turned, at lesat i want it to have it straight or poseable

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Even if so, I don't really want to see the Strause Predalien again. I'd like to see them try one of the Predalien designs from the EU or even from AVP3.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 10, 2012, 01:05:14 PM
Even if so, I don't really want to see the Strause Predalien again. I'd like to see them try one of the Predalien designs from the EU or even from AVP3.

I love the Predalien from AvP3. I definitely hope NECA at least considers making a Predalien based on the one from AvP3.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

can't wait to see how they improve wolf.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Vecrotus on Aug 10, 2012, 01:12:24 PM

I love the Predalien from AvP3. I definitely hope NECA at least considers making a Predalien based on the one from AvP3.

I totally agree.

That is one of the best Predalien designs I've ever seen...

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 11, 2012, 04:29:22 PM

I totally agree.

It's cool, but looks like a regular Alien with dreads  :-\

My favorite design is this one (it is much more terrifying and unique):

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 11, 2012, 05:18:52 PM

I totally agree.

Indeed.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

got my sdcc 2012 cloaked city hunter today, really digging it, the trophey skull is big that comes with it.
i just wished it came with a open or closed cloaked spear.now waiting on series 7 masked city hunter w/ telescoping spear and semi-cloaked falconer w/ robot falcon to be realeased.

Samhain13

Samhain13

did they change scout color?

does anyone know which one he will have?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 11, 2012, 05:18:52 PM

I totally agree.

I would have loved to have seen that in AVPR instead of chet.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I'm digging the design that Tribal posted.... surely one of the better predalien designs. The "hair" actually sorta works on that one.. as well as the predator like skin...

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 21, 2012, 02:49:53 AM
I'm digging the design that Tribal posted.... surely one of the better predalien designs. The "hair" actually sorta works on that one.. as well as the predator like skin...

i always like to think that the Preds dreads are not hair as we know it, and they are not braided hair into dreads as we know it. they look like rubber of some sort, each dread are a thick rubbery thing that grew that way. Now, Aliens don't copy hair (see dog alien), however they do copy other body parts (mostly), including predator mandibles. now why wouldn't it copy tentacly body growths?. proof is in preds skulls, they have sockets for each dread.

OK, this is irelevant to if it looks good or not, i admit that much, but it's good to try and find a reasoning behind WHY they are there instead, and try to ACCEPT them. i did. i think we can't get away from all predalien designs being cursed by dreads, to be honest.

but i agree that the AvP3 predalien is cooler than AvPR. it have more ribs and more alien details instead of muscle, the muscle bugs me more than the draeds to be honest.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Im stickin with the dreadlocks are sensory related. Makes sense that the predalien would have em them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed