NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,487 times)

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 03, 2012, 10:09:21 PM
New shot of the 1:4 P2...

why does this guy pop in and post something about 1/4 predator when people are talking about the 6inch ones and isn't there a 1/4 thread already? http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=45114.0 oh yea there is one  :o

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: CodySpawn on Aug 04, 2012, 04:46:30 PM

why does this guy pop in and post something about 1/4 predator when people are talking about the 6inch ones and isn't there a 1/4 thread already? http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=45114.0 oh yea there is one  :o

Really noob? 

This fig has been discussed IN THIS THREAD since it was announced.

Maybe you should do a little reading before you post.

Thank God you're here to police the board with your 6 posts. ::)

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 04, 2012, 04:49:12 PM
Quote from: CodySpawn on Aug 04, 2012, 04:46:30 PM

Really noob? 

This fig has been discussed IN THIS THREAD since it was announced.

Maybe you should do a little reading before you post.

Thank God you're here to police the board with your 6 posts. ::)
actually dork doesnt matter how many times i post i still read the thread but seriously you guys are the ones with the x amout of 1.4 threads on the forums im betting your boring there so you bring it here . you know these neca predators threads been put up years before the begining of the 1/4 preds release so yea i like most would agree they dont deserve to be in the same thread. oh and before you blah blah more i bet your noob ass posted in atleast one of the other threads too
1 http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=44887.0
2 http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=35680.0 hell you even started this one

Bat Chain Puller

Sabres21768,

Spoiler
Is it just me or do the highest percentage of 'blocked users' end up being people from the Predator Merchandise and Prometheus discussion threads?
[close]

Cody

This is the best place to talk about and anticipate any and all Predator 2 by NECA. You don't need another thread crapping up the place based on the scale of the figure. Lets try to avoid any more unpleasant entanglements shall we?

On the subject of the 1/4 Predator 2: I can safely repeat what I said when they came out with the first Predator 1/4th scale.

"I'm going to need a bigger house."

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 04, 2012, 05:55:55 PM
Sabres21768,

Spoiler
Is it just me or do the highest percentage of 'blocked users' end up being people from the Predator Merchandise and Prometheus discussion threads?
[close]

Cody

This is the best place to talk about and anticipate any and all Predator 2 by NECA. You don't need another thread crapping up the place based on the scale of the figure. Lets try to avoid any more unpleasant entanglements shall we?

On the subject of the 1/4 Predator 2: I can safely repeat what I said when they came out with the first Predator 1/4th scale.

oh your telling me we dont need other threads yet there goes sarbers starting new ones cause noone cares long enough to stay at his threads im not just speaking of this forums i'm sure he goes to other pred forums and does it too

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

This is the dumbest derail. If you don't like how a thread is being run, PM a moderator about it and let them sort it out since that's their job.

Note that I'm not siding with you OR Sabres on this - I'm just saying that this derail is retarded.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: CodySpawn on Aug 04, 2012, 06:01:39 PM
Sabres21768,

Spoiler
[close]

Cody

oh your telling me we dont need other threads yet there goes sarbers starting new ones cause noone cares long enough to stay at his threads im not just speaking of this forums i'm sure he goes to other pred forums and does it too

Listen kid...when you can post as much relevant info as I do then maybe someone will listen to you.

Then, your self worth might go up and your posts might even matter...so far...they don't.

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 04, 2012, 06:57:00 PM
Quote from: CodySpawn on Aug 04, 2012, 06:01:39 PM
Sabres21768,

Spoiler
[close]

Cody

Listen kid...when you can post as much relevant info as I do then maybe someone will listen to you.

Then, your self worth might go up and your posts might even matter...so far...they don't.

Actually someone is listening to me , it's you . And looks like i touched a nerve so sorry sabres but i'll be the adult and end this peace out. Oh a side note if you want to talk about 1/4 scale preds here fine but don't be an attention whore and make new threads about it *hint hint sabres*

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Bye kid.

I look forward to your incredibly informative threads/posts about Alien/Predator collectibles.  ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

............................wow...........................

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Ooohhhhh boyyy said the American Dad janitor.  :D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Anyways...., to help put this a little back on topic, I purchased the Brother Boar figure. Pretty nice, just need the Gort and rest of series 6 to complete the Tribe.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 05, 2012, 01:32:10 PM
Anyways...., to help put this a little back on topic, I purchased the Brother Boar figure. Pretty nice, just need the Gort and rest of series 6 to complete the Tribe.

Nice.  I still need to get them both.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

The newest series looks to be one of the best. Lost and Warrior especially. Blue pred FTW.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 01, 2012, 09:33:38 PM
Series 6...

These do look to be the best list preds yet! Can't wait to get them!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed