NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,396 times)

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

NECA Predators Series 7:
Mid-Cloak Falconer w/ new Falcon accessory
Big Red from Batman:Dead End
Masked City Hunter w/ diff accessories

NECA Holiday Toys R Us Exclusive 2-Pack:
Battle Damaged Classic Jungle Hunter w/ Skulls
Battle Damaged City Hunter w/ Rebreather

Source: Randy Faulk President of NECA

WickerMan

WickerMan

Awesome! Now I don't have to hunt down that Berserker/Masked City Hunter two pack for the masked variant. Pretty crazy prices on line for that.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I wonder what the packaging card for Big Red is going to look like.

uruk

uruk

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jul 17, 2012, 06:54:00 PM

exactly this. i hope it's gonna be all different.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: uruk on Jul 17, 2012, 06:57:51 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jul 17, 2012, 06:54:00 PM

exactly this. i hope it's gonna be all different.

its nice with good attractive packages. but in the end, all i care about is that the figure is good

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I got a quick custom question.

Has anyone tried to modify one of the many Lost Predator figures with the Jungle Hunter's plasma caster? Is it possible to get it to fit right onto the back? I've been considering doing that.

uruk

uruk

you can fit the whole chest armor part with backpack onto the new body. not sure about only the backpack...

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Great looking stuff!! Still haven't found Series 5 yet, dunno what's up but my TRU doesn't carry Predators anymore.  The 1/4 City Hunter looks great, can't wait for the final product!  Red Predator is pretty sweet looking, woulda prefered a Chopper or updated Wolf before getting EU stuff but still a cool lookin' Pred none the less.  Really interested in seeing what the Battle Damaged Jungle Hunter is gonna look like and the skulls should be great!  Would be even better if we got a skinned Hopper in there with em but that's a long shot.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 17, 2012, 01:24:37 AM

I really like the sculpt on the second Predator figure. It looks great with the details on the mask. Is it just me or have the Predator figures from series four onwards become larger?

Njm1983

Njm1983

Its kinda dissappointing but they could have done the net gun as an accessory for the 18" figure. The left knee pad on the ram figure is askew. :-\

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jul 21, 2012, 11:18:33 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 17, 2012, 01:24:37 AM

I really like the sculpt on the second Predator figure. It looks great with the intricate details on the mask. Is it just me or have the Predator figures from series four onwards become larger?

It isn't just you, they are

Quote from: Njm1983 on Jul 21, 2012, 06:16:22 PM
Its kinda dissappointing but they could have done the net gun as an accessory for the 18" figure. The left knee pad on the ram figure is askew. :-\

Yeah, you'd think they'd at least make it removable or something for the 1/4...

Also, not giving Ram a disk-holding hand seems like a cheat, I mean come on!

On the positive side, what do you guys think of the 7" Borg's forehead pattern?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I think NECA has done a great job on Borg's crest. I may end up picking this one up first.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Borg and Ram look great, as does Classic. I'm not really digging City Hunter with the rebreather, as he always used his hand to hold the mask in place, and I know he won't be able to bend his arm to hold it.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jul 23, 2012, 12:53:57 PM
Borg and Ram look great, as does Classic. I'm not really digging City Hunter with the rebreather, as he always used his hand to hold the mask in place, and I know he won't be able to bend his arm to hold it.

Good point, I really hope that thing is removable but I doubt it somehow... :-\

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed