NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,361 times)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 28, 2012, 10:12:18 PM
Quote from: Jace Madan on Jun 28, 2012, 08:28:44 PM
Just a heads up, the Cloaked Classic Predator is a Toys r Us SDCC exclusive- http://www.figures.com/forums/news/15917-toys-r-us-unveils-10-comic-con-exclusives.html

They are still also available at TRU stores too.
Saw some at TRU yesterday, passed on them.

Just went out, my TRU had 1 of them left, so I picked it up. So far I'm a completist on the Alien and Predator figures, i need 'em all! :D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Whenever they make these, even if ur a completionist, just dont buy them. If nobody buys these cheap made-for-money-only "stealth" clear figures, maybe Neca will stop making them.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Maybe if they were half cloaked like Wolf and Berserker.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah, do something creative with it. Not just a clear figure for christ sake.

darylox

darylox

Cant wait for the City Hunter in 1/4, so so happy.   ;D

Personally i would prefer Elder over Ram way more but ok ! The important thing is that City hUnter comes in 1/4  !

I have only love for three Predators ;

JUNGLE HUNTER
CITY HUNTER
ELDER

;)

uruk

uruk

Quote from: darylox on Jun 29, 2012, 08:27:39 PM
Cant wait for the City Hunter in 1/4, so so happy.   ;D

Personally i would prefer Elder over Ram way more but ok ! The important thing is that City hUnter comes in 1/4  !

I have only love for three Predators ;

JUNGLE HUNTER
CITY HUNTER
ELDER

;)

well, the sad thing is they'll release only the ones based on P2 - ram, probably gort (they already have the biohelmet) and lost/scout. it's too costy for them to produce new armor parts and stuff. shame, i really wanted the elder...

WickerMan

WickerMan

I picked up the cloaked Jungle Hunter at my local TRU. I didn't have high expectations for it, but it's actually a pretty awesome figure.

beechhead

beechhead

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 25, 2012, 02:24:58 PM
Quote from: Man of Gundam on Jun 25, 2012, 03:22:22 AM

I really hope the new and improved articulation means NECA will give them alot more POA. Mainly in the chest area.

Please NO...chest articulation is incredibly ugly and just throws the sculpt off.

Sounds like it is (hopefully) just improved leg articulation- and not chest articulation which jacks up the sculpt - - Here's a link to NECA's blog where they mentioned the 25th Anniversary Jungle Hunter:

http://necaonline.com/33253/blog/press-releases/what-we-have-not-revealed-at-toy-fair-2012/

"Predator 25th Anniversary Edition

We're in the very early stages of this assortment which will follow the release of Predators Series 6. Right now all we can say is expect a brand new Jungle Hunter figure featuring the P2 leg articulation."

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

they should hook up with Narin and start making some total new preds, insteed of making the same over and over again

Ravagespawn

Ravagespawn

Agreed!!  I've been saying they should do some expanded universe stuff for a while.  would be cool to see!!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jul 09, 2012, 05:44:30 PM
they should hook up with Narin and start making some total new preds, insteed of making the same over and over again

Quote from: Ravagespawn on Jul 09, 2012, 07:43:58 PM
Agreed!!  I've been saying they should do some expanded universe stuff for a while.  would be cool to see!!

NECA has already stated that they're considering doing comic book and video game based Alien/Predator figures.  ;)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 09, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jul 09, 2012, 05:44:30 PM

Quote from: Ravagespawn on Jul 09, 2012, 07:43:58 PM

NECA has already stated that they're considering doing comic book and video game based Alien/Predator figures.  ;)

I just hope they dont go like "we are not doing any avp movie preds until we have done ALL comic book preds AND aliens, and they are too many to do. so you have your answer!" :P

Wolf91

Wolf91

AvP should come first. Celtic Scar Chopper Elder 2 Ancient Elders Alien and Alien queen...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Wolf91 on Jul 10, 2012, 04:56:41 PM
AvP should come first. Celtic Scar Chopper Elder 2 Ancient Elders Alien and Alien queen...

I kinda agree...but I'd LOVE to see a comic book AvP Predator (Broken Tusk) and a Praetorian Alien from the video games.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Dave Dorman's Predalien is all I need.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed