NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,716 times)

uruk

uruk

they'll just have to do them, sooner or later IMO. it's unavoidable. i hope the Queen is first, though.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Let's hope....

Master

Master

Of course they'll do it, sooner then later I think. Unless there'll be next film with new characters to be made.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I'm not into buying figures at all but after making a pointless stop at a local store that sold Predator figures, I saw the Guardian Predator from the NECA toyline. I quite liked the look of the figure and can't it out of my head. I think I may end up buying it.

For those who have the figure or are thinking of buying it, do you guys think its worth buying?

Master

Master

Don't have it yet but judging from other NECA figures I have, it's definitely worth it.

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jun 13, 2012, 01:42:29 PM
I'm not into buying figures at all but after making a pointless stop at a local store that sold Predator figures, I saw the Guardian Predator from the NECA toyline. I quite liked the look of the figure and can't it out of my head. I think I may end up buying it.

For those who have the figure or are thinking of buying it, do you guys think its worth buying?

just be sure to examine each piece in the shop and choose the one with the best paint applications. paint quality is still NECA's biggest problem...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jun 13, 2012, 01:42:29 PM

Yes it's worth buying, all the cool kids are doing it. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE COOL?

No seriously it's a cool figure, go pick it up.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

After I looked at the photos of all the Predator figures that NECA has released, I think the Guardian Predator is definitely amongst the best. I'm not the best person to judge a figure but the detail of the Guardian figure was amazing. It was quite large and heavy compared to all the others I saw.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I'd say Snake is the more original design of that wave.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 13, 2012, 09:37:53 PM

Yep, but if the guy would buy only one predator i'd say to buy the guardian, which have the P2 armor and the coolest mask  8)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Jun 13, 2012, 10:32:50 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 13, 2012, 09:37:53 PM

Yep, but if the guy would buy only one predator i'd say to buy the guardian, which have the P2 armor and the coolest mask  8)

True.  the only reason why I didn't rush to buy him, because I pretty much have the two figures that make him up  :laugh:

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I finally bought the figure. I'm more than pleased with it. The detail is amazing. Also I bought the Classic Predator from third NECA series. It's even better than the Guardian Predator in my opinion.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Welcome to the dark side... I thought I was gonna stop buying them after the last series but nooo, I must have them all!

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Picked up Guardian & Stalker Predator yesterday. Very happy with both especially Guardian. Thus brings my collection to:

- SDCC 2010 Berzerker
- Boar
- Shaman
- Stalker
- Guardian
- Berzerker & City Hunter 2-pack

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Don't forget to add Series 3 Elder and Anytime to your collection too. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed