NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,445 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What could series 7 even be? Series 6 will wrap up the Lost Predators.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 10, 2012, 06:55:15 PM
What could series 7 even be? Series 6 will wrap up the Lost Predators.

will there be a series 7? if so, its either more re-used sculpts to sell more variants. or it's AvP. the first example most likely :P

Master

Master

Battle damaged P2, P2 with rebreather etc. Or they just focus on Prometheus for now.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm hoping for the 'AvP' predators to be honest.

Master

Master

Me too. I have McFarlane Elder and Celtic, but I'd buy while series if NECA made them.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Yeah, hoping for AVP Predators for series 7. What about the Predator at the beginning of AVPR? I kind of like that mask.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Let's hope!

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: Randy is it also true u will be making another 2 pack from ‪#predator‬ and ‪#Predator2‬ ?

A: most likely there will be another Predator 2 pack this year

Q: I'm wondering whether after Preds S6 @NECA_TOYS may start doing AVP1 figures...

A: no we're doing a series of 25th Anniversary Predators with new & improved articulation & more!

Q: could it be possible to make a di-cloaking tracker and falconer from ‪#Predators‬ ?

A: yes at some point sure & maybe the falcon as an accessory at last

So, maybe series 7 could be more figures we already have, just in stealth mode  :P

And i dont need the falcon anymore, i bought a hottoy's bird from ebay for a fortune last year  >:(

Come on! I NEED AVP1 figures to live  :'(

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

For the two-pack, im guessing Battle Damaged City Hunter and Cloaked Anytime.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd really love it if they'd make AvP1 Preds as well. :(

von

von

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jun 11, 2012, 05:06:54 PM
For the two-pack, im guessing Battle Damaged City Hunter and Cloaked Anytime.

i'm guessing BD City Hunter too and possibly an updated closed-mouth Anytime (or updated Elder) since we're already getting the cloaked Anytime as a TRU exclusive:

Requiem28

Requiem28

Why not just make AVP1 figs and re-master the AVP-R figs!?  Makes more sense than releasing slightly different variants of the same figures they just released!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

If you ask me, the AVPR figures are fine the way they are.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 12, 2012, 12:20:40 AM
Why not just make AVP1 figs and re-master the AVP-R figs!?  Makes more sense than releasing slightly different variants of the same figures they just released!

Yep. Predalien needs an upgrade much more than the others predators. He has no articulation at all!! It's just a statue! He can't even stand without his base! And even with his base he keeps falling over and over again  >:(

But i dont know if NECA would do it, since they just want to re-use the new bodies from the Lost Hunters  :-[

Shadow

Shadow

dissapointing. all these damn re-used sculpts, they could use the bodies for a new wolf or something. or avp. preds are released in endless variants while other horror figures gets the head options in the same package. they got a bad habit with the preds. they complain avp preds are boring and basicly the same with differ heads...but they still release the SAME pred with differ heads...at least the avp preds are differ preds!

enough ranting....i'm sure they'll come to their sences after they have milked every penny out of these preds :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed