NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,731 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Apr 22, 2012, 09:54:42 PM
got them all on a shelf, the guys look good together :)

https://p.twimg.com/ArHcqxDCMAELhyH.jpg

Nices poses, and I like the dinosaur skulls. I need to find me those Series 2 Preds already.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Checked one local TRU today, no luck. :( I'll check a few more after work tomorrow.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

ToyWiz.com has series 5 in stock..ordered mine yesterday and they shipped them out same day....will be here by friday  :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: alienfan95610 on Apr 24, 2012, 07:04:09 AM
ToyWiz.com has series 5 in stock..ordered mine yesterday and they shipped them out same day....will be here by friday  :)
Oh damn, nice catch! I might just go that route rather than driving all over town to different TRUs all the time, it'd probably be cheaper after you factor in the cost of gas and my time. Thanks!

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 23, 2012, 04:52:52 PM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Apr 22, 2012, 09:54:42 PM
got them all on a shelf, the guys look good together :)

https://p.twimg.com/ArHcqxDCMAELhyH.jpg

Nices poses, and I like the dinosaur skulls. I need to find me those Series 2 Preds already.

thanks :) didn't really do much with 'um though. Mainly just wanted to fit them all on the self! Dunno what im gonna do when the last 3 come out!

Like i said before. I just ordered the set online (amazon) and it was about $50 with shipping. Saved me having to hunt for them... i got tired of it.

Hudson

Hudson

These are a lot cheaper than I would've thought they'd be. But still, way more expensive than they would have been in the 90s.  ;)

EDIT:

I'm kind of confused. I'm new to this thread and I looked at some reviews that showed some Predators that you had to assemble yourself and seemed to have many accessories and than there's some that just come together and don't seem to include as much. What's the difference?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

All the NECA ones are pre-assembled except for weapons you put in their hands (discs, spears, etc), but you might be able to pry some of their armor off but I wouldn't recommend it. Some of the Predators have more accessories than others.

Also I checked another TRU today, they had nuffin'. :( That toywiz deal is looking really tempting.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 24, 2012, 10:37:25 PM
All the NECA ones are pre-assembled except for weapons you put in their hands (discs, spears, etc), but you might be able to pry some of their armor off but I wouldn't recommend it. Some of the Predators have more accessories than others.

Also I checked another TRU today, they had nuffin'. :( That toywiz deal is looking really tempting.
I'd say go for it, but there's also eBay.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just checked eBay, Toywiz is cheaper.

If you go with Toywiz, you can get 5% off your order by using the coupon code "DRIVE" at checkout, too. :)

Just got all 3 of the new Preds for $55.50 shipped. ;D

Comes out to $18.50 a figure, that's roughly retail and probably cheaper if you factor in the cost of gas, and they're delivered right to my door.

The downside is I don't have a lot of recourse if they break. :(

Requiem28

Requiem28

I need to check out my local TRU for Snake.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

If they don't have it, toywiz also sells them all individually (and for some reason one of the three was like $13.99, can't remember which one).

Ruadh

Ruadh

Cool, thank you for the info!

Ah, the 13.99 one is the second Boar, which of course is the one I decided not to get.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thanks!

Backspace VVV

Backspace VVV

Hi i am new here, just to share some pictures of the newly acquired series 5.
comparison pics with the sdcc gort as well. the bio is now shiny pinkish color instead of matte grey.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

My new Preds show up on Tuesday, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll join the other 9 guarding my PC monitor at home (masked Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, masked Wolf, masked Jungle Hunter, masked City Hunter, Elder, Boar, Shaman). ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed