NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,616 times)

walker31

walker31

My local TRU still doesnt have any of the new series yet.   :(,  just like when the last series came out and I had to go there every other day, they probably think I'm a thief or a weirdo.  In our local store, the employees swarm you with the "can I help you find something" line, and when you do ask them about the NECA figures, they look at you like you just insulted their mother.  I would really hate for them to clean out the Justin Bieber dolls to make room for a real collectible.  I know I could save the headache and order online, but I really like to inspect them myself and make sure they are acceptable and which one has the least imperfections.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Cheese and rice man, that stalker predator looks like shit......im just gonna pick up the guardian predator the others arent very good >:(

Ruadh

Ruadh

How much difference is there really between the two Boar helmets?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Ruadh on Apr 10, 2012, 02:28:33 PM
Just different paint.
Brother Boar is more bronze and Boar's is more silver.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Awesome, thank you. I won't feel bad about missing him if I do then.

Predator_The_Wolf

I've noticed that, too. I really can't wait for series 5 and 6 and then the new Xenomorph figures they'll be releasing based on the movie Prometheus! Can't wait. One of the aliens will have removable limbs, fully articulated, and about 9″ tall. And a Ripley and Hicks figures about 7'' tall.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    And by the way, the Lost Predator will be unmasked, not masked. Just look at the back of that TRU exclusive 2-pack  Berserker+Masked City Hunter

Requiem28

Requiem28

I'm gonna try to order one of them off the TRU website.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Predator_The_Wolf on Apr 10, 2012, 10:09:39 PM
I've noticed that, too. I really can't wait for series 5 and 6 and then the new Xenomorph figures they'll be releasing based on the movie Prometheus! Can't wait. One of the aliens will have removable limbs, fully articulated, and about 9″ tall. And a Ripley and Hicks figures about 7'' tall.                                                                                                                                                                         

The new xenomorphs are from the "Aliens" movie, not from Prometheus. They will release some Prometheu's figures, but we dont know if there will be any xenomorphs in the serie (or in the movie)

And there's no Ripley figure. There will be 2 marines (Hicks and other one), but no Ripley. They already said that many times  ;)

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

yeah dude, Sig don't do likeness for Ripley, kinda sucks.  Yeah, the new Aliens will be one battle damage, one clean, one blue, & one brownish/black from Cameron/Winston design like Tribal said

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Gotta love the newbies  ;D

¿xenoyuatja?

¿xenoyuatja?

Does anyone have difficulties with the smart disks? I own Boar and masked City Hunter and while boar can hold the disk it doesn't holster well and for city hunter he cant hold it or holster it.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Just twist and turn the disc when you wanna holster it, you'll get it to stay eventually. As for City Hunter, just carefully manoeuvre the fingers back to get the disc in, I honestly had no problems.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Checked my ToysRus. Had the 2 pack with no head that I posted about earlier and for some reason a mcfarlane pred 2 without chest armor in Neca packaging. I almost bought it for the lols alone.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Apr 10, 2012, 02:49:25 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Apr 10, 2012, 02:28:33 PM
Just different paint.
Brother Boar is more bronze and Boar's is more silver.
Wait seriously? Because I'm pretty sure their helmets were different in the movie. That's kinda lame.

Edit-- just checked that video review and it looks like they DO have different helmets. It's subtle, but different.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 15, 2012, 09:32:49 PM
Checked my ToysRus. Had the 2 pack with no head that I posted about earlier and for some reason a mcfarlane pred 2 without chest armor in Neca packaging. I almost bought it for the lols alone.
you cant be serious...a mcfarlane pred?!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed