NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,861 times)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 28, 2012, 08:24:53 PM
Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 08:11:10 PM
I know you though that way and that is why you posted the pic but my point is why do you think it is so strange? You are overreacting. That is why i  posted the weirdo pic.. One more thing, dont try to escape or finish the discussion when you started this with your negative comment, next time think twice when you are going to reply.

I actually put a lot of thought into every word I use. I find it really funny that someone with your grammar skills is telling me to reconsider my words. I see no attempt at escaping the discussion, but I certainly feel it's been beaten into the ground. I also fail to see any negative comments before this post.

What you said is strange because..."the chosen one" is a very specific kind of phrase. it's not synonymous with "I chose this one". If English isn't your first language, then I sincerely apologize for giving you a hard time. Bottom line...you said something overly grandiose, I reacted, and now I'm afraid it's YOU who is overreacting. Move on already!

No English is not my first lenguage. Anyway you are being rude with your comment, i would love to hear you or read you trying to speak in my native lenguage.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Whatever language it is, I don't speak it, and don't try to post on forums using it. But, I already apologized if that was case, so I'll reiterate. I'm sorry.

Either way, you didn't find my joke funny, so oh well.

The next wave of Lost Predators cannot come out fast enough so maybe then we will have something else to discuss!

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Ok man, it is fine with me, every day we learn something new i guess, this little discussion helped me to improve my english so..  thank you!

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Can we get back on topic here........

Ruadh

Ruadh

By all means...take us back.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 29, 2012, 03:31:26 PM
By all means...take us back.

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PREDATOR TOYS !!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler
...we need some new topics for the next few months.
[close]

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Comparisson pic between the figure and the actual movie costume, hope you enjoy...

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 29, 2012, 07:40:49 PM
Comparisson pic between the figure and the actual movie costume, hope you enjoy...

Pretty damn close.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

If only there were an ab crunch.

uruk

uruk

thank god there isn't one.  ::)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 29, 2012, 07:40:49 PM

Pretty sweet comparison.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: uruk on Feb 29, 2012, 09:05:34 PM
thank god there isn't one.  ::)

No, I think they could work one in pretty well, considering the armor would cover most of it up.

uruk

uruk

yeah, just like mcfarlane one's?  :laugh: and take a look at what they did with "Rocky" figures:

no, please no ab joints for me.  :-\

darylox

darylox

Quote from: uruk on Mar 02, 2012, 09:38:57 PM
yeah, just like mcfarlane one's?  :laugh: and take a look at what they did with "Rocky" figures:

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig17/10177507.jpg

no, please no ab joints for me.  :-\

Agree 100%, steals too much realism/authenticity.

...would look way better without the Articulation in the middle  :( 

@Uruk    Ty jestes z polski ?  ;)

uruk

uruk

PM'd you just a moment ago.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed