NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,411 times)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Please tell me English is not your first language.

Also, flash can be tricky and may well be operator error. A lot of times, people are just too close to the subject with the camera. The figures look incredible in regular lighting.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Here i leave you another pic... but this time is shaman/hippie the chosen one...  :laugh:

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 27, 2012, 09:18:20 PM
Here i leave you another pic... but this time is shaman/hippie the chosen one...  :laugh:

WolfPredator89

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

^^ Badass ;D

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 05:23:07 PM
What does that picture means?? ???

That's exactly what it's asking. It's a WTF face.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 28, 2012, 06:20:10 PM
Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 05:23:07 PM
What does that picture means?? ???

That's exactly what it's asking. It's a WTF face.

And why did you post that? What do you mean by adding that picture?

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 06:29:14 PM

I guess the "Shaman, the chosen one" thing was...weird. Is he Neo all of a sudden? I was confused, and thus I invoked Samuel Jackson.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 28, 2012, 06:36:00 PM
Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 06:29:14 PM

I guess the "Shaman, the chosen one" thing was...weird. Is he Neo all of a sudden? I was confused, and thus I invoked Samuel Jackson.

I didnt know that "chosen one" was just a Matrix thing... ::) but it is ok... it wont happen again, so you wont need to invoke Samuel Jackson again... Lol  :laugh:

Ruadh

Ruadh

And I didn't realize Shaman was the chosen one...I found THAT weird, but whatevs. Nice pic all the same.

uruk

uruk

so, what's going on in here? that's awkward...  ::)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 28, 2012, 07:26:24 PM
And I didn't realize Shaman was the chosen one...I found THAT weird, but whatevs. Nice pic all the same.

The chosen one for the pic.... it is not very hard to understand, you know. The wtf? pic was out of place i think..

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 07:36:01 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 28, 2012, 07:26:24 PM

The chosen one for the pic.... it is not very hard to understand, you know. The wtf? pic was out of place i think..

Man. Can we move on already? That was more or less the face I made when I read your post, so I posted it. Pictures say a thousand words, but now we've wasted thousands more discussing it.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

I know you though that way and that is why you posted the pic but my point is why do you think it is so strange? You are overreacting. That is why i  posted the weirdo pic.. One more thing, dont try to escape or finish the discussion when you started this with your negative comment, next time think twice when you are going to reply.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 28, 2012, 08:11:10 PM
I know you though that way and that is why you posted the pic but my point is why do you think it is so strange? You are overreacting. That is why i  posted the weirdo pic.. One more thing, dont try to escape or finish the discussion when you started this with your negative comment, next time think twice when you are going to reply.

I actually put a lot of thought into every word I use. I find it really funny that someone with your grammar skills is telling me to reconsider my words. I see no attempt at escaping the discussion, but I certainly feel it's been beaten into the ground. I also fail to see any negative comments before this post.

What you said is strange because..."the chosen one" is a very specific kind of phrase. it's not synonymous with "I chose this one". If English isn't your first language, then I sincerely apologize for giving you a hard time. Bottom line...you said something overly grandiose, I reacted, and now I'm afraid it's YOU who is overreacting. Move on already!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed