NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,437 times)

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 19, 2012, 01:44:09 AM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Feb 19, 2012, 01:24:36 AM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Feb 19, 2012, 01:20:42 AM
Uhhhh, guys. We might have to wait longer than we think for Series 5. On Neca's website, they claim Series 5 will be released in June. :o

I SAW THAT  :'( last i heard it was April... but then on twitter he said June.

DAMN IT ALL!!!

NO!

WHAAAAT! Come on! Please let it be sooner!!!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I was expecting March or April but JUNE? That's four months away!!! Well, it does give me more time to save up for the Rocky and Jason Voorhees figures.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Feb 19, 2012, 01:00:00 PM
I was expecting March or April but JUNE? That's four months away!!! Well, it does give me more time to save up for the Rocky and Jason Voorhees figures.

bah, another delay, that means they won't be out here in europe until maybe august AT BEST, most likely october

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Dont worry about it, we got a bunch of stuff comin out these couple of months so itll be pretty quick when it reaches us

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 18, 2012, 10:50:40 PM
Quote from: Glaive10 on Feb 18, 2012, 04:59:44 PM
Hi guys, yeah I am really looking forward to all o the Lost Predators, all of them look great but mostly Ram (or they're calling Warrior I think??) love the mask

i think it's Ram, Warrior is the P1 masked one, unless that was what you meant?

Ram is now called Warrior by NECA.

P1 masked one is now called Scout  8)

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Either way, Ram/Warrior looks ridiculously awesome.  ;D

Glaive10

Glaive10

I thought I was right on that, remember reading it ages ago, suppose they wanted to add their own names to some of them, thanks for clearing that up yeah ;-)

Shadow

Shadow

some of the names are a bad change, but some are good, i find Shaman a way cooler naming than Hippie, shaman fits preds as they are in clans and tribes and stuff

darylox

darylox

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 22, 2012, 10:26:03 PM
some of the names are a bad change, but some are good, i find Shaman a way cooler naming than Hippie, shaman fits preds as they are in clans and tribes and stuff
Yes, exactly  ;)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 22, 2012, 10:26:03 PM

It's the "stuff" that most piqued my interest.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Yesterday i got shaman and boar predator... and i must say i am soo impressed... the articulation, the sculpt everything..
just awesome... i love this two babies.. after i got the 1/4 scale anytime i though that i was not going to be interested about the 8 inch figures anymore, i was sooo wrong!
couple of pics...

with flash

uruk

uruk

as always, the only problem are the paint apps...

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

I'm still in love with this figure... :D

Ruadh

Ruadh

Yeah, when looking at the group, the Boar design was never a favorite, but the figure grew on me very quickly. He may get pushed towards the back when the likes of Ram and Gort get on the shelf, but still a surprisingly great figure.

Shadow

Shadow

everytime i see good none-flash pics of these i go like "they look good" and when i suddenly are faced by a pic taken with flash, i go like "oh noes, the flash ruined everything". flash makes stuff look worse than they are. good lighted none-flash pics do not, and in real life they look like that so. yay for none flash pics

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed